Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

As I went to school, I kept thinking how I would tell Alexander about it without hurting him. I ended up with telling the truth directly, how I felt about Kristian, about Alicia and Kristian being together, everything. Its the only for him not to get hurt. When I arrived the campus I searched for Alexander right away but I couldn't find him. It would have to wait until Math class which fortunately is before recess today. I have to wait until then. So I went to my first period class hoping that Kristiam wasn't there yet, but he was. He was smiling when I came in, like he was just waiting for me to sit down so that he could start asking me questions. "Liz, come and sit with me."

"Good morning, Kristian."

"Good morning, Elizabeth. Who's the guy you were talking about yesterday?"

"He's nobody."

"Come in, Liz. Just tell me the name."

"Fine. Alexander."

"Alexander Bennett? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am serious. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Nothing. Are you going out with him?"

"Not yet. He hasn't asked me out yet. And its time so I have to go to my next class." I walked as fast as I can so that he wouldn't have the chance of following me. I saw Alexander in the hallway so I shouted his name. He turned, so I waved at him. He stopped waiting for me to reach him. And when I did, I told him I needed to talk to him. "About what?"

"I need your help."

"Okay. What is it you want?"

"I told Kristian that about you."

"What exactly did you say to him?"

"He thinks you're into me, and I you."

"Why did you do that? Why me?"

"Because I couldn't think of anyone else. And you're right. I am hurting because he's with Alicia now. He really likes her."

"And you love him."

"Is it that obvious?"

"No, its not. You're really good at hiding it. But why don't you just tell him that? Tell him the truth."

"Its not that easy. Especially now that he's with her. I can't deal with it anymore. Its too much."

"Fine."

"Fine as in you're going to help me?"

"Yes. I'm going to help you. On a few conditions."

"Anything."

"No kissing."

"Of course not."

"No hugging unless I hug you first."

"Okay."

"Same thing goes for holding hands. Don't hold my hand unless I tell you to hold my hand or I hold your hand first."

"Sure. Is that it?"

"I guess. Deal?"

"Deal. Now let go to Math class together."