Haina And The Reasons

Flashback: May 12, 2011

"Haina!",Mina shouted from behind.

Haina turned around to see her battling partner and waved back at her,"Hey!"

"How's Brionne?",she asked.

"Great."

Mina took out her Pokéball,"Look! I found this Pokémon last night! Come out!"

She threw it and out came a Pokémon.

"Lemme see what it is.",Haina said, digging into her bag for her PokéDex.
Once she found it, she put it in front of the Pokémon.

"Morelull, the Illuminating Pokémon, It scatters spores that flicker and glow. Anyone seeing these lights falls into a deep slumber."

"Um wow. I hope those spores won't come out anytime soon.",joked Haina.

Mina turned red,"Oh. I've never seen its spores before."

"I think it scatters it at night..?"

"I don't know, Haina."

"C'mon! Let's go to class before the bell rings!"

Mina started to run off,"Race you there!"
Both girls went off running to their classes. Suddenly, the two were stopped by Marcus.

"Hey, no need to rush."

Mina narrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms,"Why you!?"

"Don't you ever stop?",asked Haina, rolling her eyes.

"I've got some news! Follow me, it's important.",he said, running towards the cliffs.

The trio looked down. Mina gasped and asked,"I-is that a group of Zygarde cells..?"

Marcus nodded,"Yes."

"Guess I can say thanks for now.",said Haina, shrugging and rolling her eyes again. "So what do we need again for Zygarde to form into its 100% Form?"

"A soul."

Haina quickly turned to Marcus,"What did you say?"

"You heard me, a soul."

"A soul of a what?",Mina asked, shivering. "A Pokémon?"

"No, a person."

Haina and Mina gasped. They both glanced at each other and started to give each other fearful looks. Marcus sighed and started to stare at the cells,"The Zygarde cells and cores are here in Alola because there is a Pokémon they need to fight."

"And what is that Pokémon?"

"The professor nor the Kahunas know."

"We need to find a person then.",said Mina.

Haina put her hands on Mina's and Marcus' shoulder. Her face was blank and down. Finally after lots of thinking, she finally announced,"I'll find the Chosen One."

With that, she let go of their shoulders and left. The only thing in her mind in the whole day was her promise.

Flashback ends.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Author's Note

This. Chapter. Was. Too. RUSHED! Warning, I may do more short explaining chapters in the future so you guys will understand that... Haina isn't that bad. I'm sorry this was so short and not my best, this deserves like 0 votes or something... THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL TELL EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENS AFTER ELIO FALLS! I PROMISE! And yes.. Haina is eighteen if you were wondering what her age was.