Mission and the Encounter

June 31, 11 A.M.

Dexio, Sina and Elio went inside a laboratory. The first thing Elio spotted was a huge glass container.

"What's this?"

"We'll tell you in a minute!",stated Sina. "No need to be in a hurry!"

While Dexio and Sina unpack, Elio scanned the room for more curiosity and for his boredom. It seemed interminable waiting for these two to actually be finished with unpacking. According to Elio's watch(oh yes he has a watch), it took them at least 20 minutes to unpack.... TWENTY. MINUTES.

Pffftttt.... twenty minutes... you think I can stand for that long? Elio thought.

"Oh Elio, sit down. We'll tell you."

The dumbest thing in his life just happened. Dexio and Sina pulled out chairs from the luggage. Yes, CHAIRS! WOODEN. CHAIRS!

Oh my ARCEUS! No wonder everybody's luggage were that HEAVY! He face-palmed himself in disbelief.

Okay maybe not the dumbest but....
Why couldn't they just pull the chairs before unpacking everything else?! The chairs were right on top! Weren't they? Elio rolled his eyes. Nobody's saving him.

"Hello? Sina to Elio...?",she said.

He jumped,"Oh! Uh yes? Sorry."

"It's alright, take a seat please!"

Elio sat down in a nearby chair. Dexio and Sina were whispering to each other's ears. They were trying to decided who would tell what and how they were going to say it. Confused, Elio just sat there with his head on the table. He was a bit tired from training overnight last night.

"Elio, I guess I'll tell you first.",said Dexio.

Elio nodded,"Okay."

"Zygarde cells have moved to Alola. They feel very unsafe in Kalos. What these cells don't know is that there's a beast that will harm Alola and cripple it into pieces. First, we need to find the cells first, then the two cores.",he said.

Sina gasped,"Oh! I forgot to unpack this!" She jumped out of her chair and dove to her luggage. Grabbing a pouch, she opened it and held up the item inside. It was like a green stone or crystal. Sina turned around and went back in her chair. She let Elio have it.

"That's a Zygarde Cube. It sucks in Zygarde cells. Professor Sycamore will send you all the locations via email."

"So we're playing Treasure Hunt with these guys... by the way, may I ask what these cells look like?"

Dexio laughed,"Oh yeah, Sina, give me your phone."

"Hey! You have a phone too!"

"My phone is at one percent!"

"Fine whaaaatever."

"Okay thanks."

She pulled out her phone and reluctantly gave it to him,"No problem."

Dexio did some typing before showing Elio what the Pokémon looked like

"Here."