dinner (four)

Bart stepped in the room we were all currently in. He described that we were going to a local pizzeria. We all went to the van. I sat on Matt's lap in the back. Taylor sat next to Aaron who sat next to us. Mahogony sat on Jacob's lap. Nash sat next to them. Cameron sat next to him. In front of them was Jack G, Jack J, and Hayes. Carter sat on the floor by the door. Shawn sat in the passenger seat. Bart drove.

When we got there, they sat us down. I sat next to Matt and Jack Gilinsky. He was a pretty cool dude. He was really funny. They were all funny considering a lot of girls like them.

Aaron's P.O.V.

We got to the restuarant and the lady sat us down. I wanted to sit next to Macy, but Jack G sat there first. I walked to the other side of the table to sit next to Matt. I guess this seat would be okay.

"I know you like her," Matt whispered in my ear.

I kind of smiled. "I do. I just need to get to know her more."

"I can help. Hop in my seat after I'm in the bathroom. I'll leave in a minute."

He took out his phone and texted Jack to play on his phone so that I would have an oppurtunity to talk to Macy. He did as asked. She sat there on her phone. I got a glimpse of what she's doing. She's playing Fruit Ninja. Matt left. I slid over into Matt's seat.

"I have some nice tips to get a higher score," I said nicely with a smile on my face.

"Ok then. Show me your tips," she had a challenging hint in her voice. I took her phone after I asked.

"So you want to get every fruit, right?" she nodded. "All you have to do is keep swiping your fingers at the bottom of the screen."

She started doing what I told her. She was doing pretty good.

"Yay! Thank you Aaron."

She hugged me and I hugged back. It wasn't my best hug. I felt bad, but I couldn't give away that I like her by not hugging her and sitting there awkwardly.

Matt came back from the restroom. I mouthed a thank you to him.

Macy grabbed my hand once the food came for a prayer. I gladly grabbed it. After praying, she turned to me and gave me a small smile.

"Smile bigger. It'll look better on you," I said smiling.

She blushed and I grabbed her hand again. That made us both blush.

"Aye. Stop flirting you two. Ya nastys!" Nash yelled.

"Aw little Nash isn't gettin' any lovin'," Jack J joked.

"Shut up," Nash replied.

************

Macy sat on my lap on the way back. I can't help, but blush. Shawn and Jacob sang "Sweater Weather" in the car. I loved their voices.

Once we got out, Shawn turned towards me and confirmed that he only likes Macy as a friend. Can Macy tell I like her?

Macy grabbed Matt's and Shawn's hands as they swung their arms back and forth. I joined in. I grabbed Matt's hand.

"Thanks again man," I thanked Matt.

"No problemo."

"Hey Macy, since no one really knows you that well besides Matt, why don't we play 20 questions?" Carter asked.

Macy nodded her head, "Sure."

We went up to the rooms. Everyone changed into their pajamas.

Everyone gathered in Cameron and Nash's room.

"Macy, who's your favorite singer?" Carter asked.

"Ariana Grande," she replied.

"Ooh. She's perfect. Who's your favorite person in this room at the moment besides Matt?" Jack J asked.

She looked at Matt as if for approval. He nodded. "Well, Aaron is pretty cute."

I looked at her and she smiled. "Aaron how do you feel?" Taylor asked.

"She's perfect," I said looking into her eyes.

They all started chanted hug. I scooted next to her and hugged her. I sat next to her the entire time.

"So do you sing?" Jacob asked.

"No, but I dance."

"Any fandoms?" Hayes asked.

"5sos fam, Directioner, Mahomie, Mixer, and there's a lot more."

"You like Austin Mahone?" Nash asked.

"Yeah. He's a good singer and dancer. A bonus is that he's hot. Why?"

"We know him. We can talk to him right now if he's not busy."

Oh gosh. What if Austin makes a move on her? Will her crush on me suddenly fade? Damn it. I looked away.

"Hey, I'll still like you. He's a celebrity crush, not a crush like I have on you," Macy whispered in my ear.

I turned to her and smiled big. I looked her in the eyes. "Selena Gomez is the same for me."

"Shut up. You couldn't get her. I could though," she flattered herself.

I shoved her a little. "Shut up," I said laughing.

I kissed her cheek.

"OKAY GUYS WE'RE CALLING HIM NOW! STOP FLIRTING!" Cameron yelled.

We're getting kicked out of this hotel.

Sorry its short, but yeah. Theres tons of cute moments aw. My heart melted while writing this. Well THANKS FOR READING! Can you vote for Maaron moments? -Racheal