suprise (twelve)

Mikey's P.O.V.

I was sitting in a booth hidden, so that Macy couldn't see me when the group came in the restaurant. Matt was texting me.

Matt: u there?

Mikey: Yeah. What's Davis doing?

Matt: tryin to see my phone

Mikey: bishhh move outta the way

Matt: We're here.

I sat waiting patiently. Well not really, I was bouncing my feet and kept tapping my phone with my thumbs. I could run a mile right now.

The crew walked in. I sinked into my seat, leaving my phone n the table so Matt knew where I was. They ordered their food and mine. I told Matt what I wanted in our conversation earlier.

"Just tell me who's here," Macy complained. I guess Matt ignored her because I heard her complain again,"Matthew Lee, tell me!" He ignored her again and I heard some one start walking towards me.

"Sit," he ordered her. He sounded like a dad tired of their child telling him that they wanted a certain toy.

I sat up as she sat next to me about to pick up my phone. "Someone lef- MURPHY!"

"DAVIS!" I yelled back.

Destyn and Dylan sat in the booth across from us. Macy about jumped into my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck also.

"I missed you! How were you able to come down to Virginia?" she asked.

"I got good Finals scores," I stated. She stared at me with a blank expression. "I know. I wasn't expecting it either."

"We're also going to Digi tomorrow," Matt told her.

"Aaron's at the airport," I told Matt.

"That bitch. He didn't even tell me he was coming. Fuck," Macy stared at her phone."

"Who's all sharing your room?" Matt asked me.

"Jack, Luke, and me. The usual."

"Jack Dail?" Macy's jaw dropped.

I nodded my head. "You like him?"

"HELL YES!" she screamed at me. "Wait where is Aaron staying?"

"Your house," Matt told her.

"But my parents," she said.

"He's in the guest room," he gave her a dumb face. "I'm sleeping with you. Mikey, Jack, and Luke are gonna be in the front room."

"JACK DAIL IS STAYING IN MY LIVING ROOM? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS?" she screamed again.

"Surprise!" I smiled.

"MICHAEL I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! MY HOUSE IS NOT CLEAN!"

"Not like it'll be clean when we leave," I shrugged. I heard loudness. "They're here," I smiled at her.

She started moving around in the booth. "Scoot over!" she whisper shouted at me. I did as told. When she got fangirly, I don't dare piss her off anymore. She heard Jack's voice and her jaw dropped and he eyes got wide. Oh shit.

"Let's go over where they are so you don't scream when they come over here and embarrass yourself," I pushed out of the seat. I held her hand so she could stand up. I lead her over to the counter where they were ordering.

"Hey man!" Luke shouted.

"Hey bro," I gave him a hug while still holding onto Macy's hand. She would collapse if I wasn't.

"H-hi Jack," Macy said.

"Hey babe," he said. She started sobbing uncontrollably. I let go of her hand since she jerked away so she could hug Jack.

"Careful man. She's almost taken," Matt stood at the trash can.

"SHUT UP MATT! IT WASN'T LIKE WE WERE GONNA HAVE SEX!" she yelled at him.

"Careful with that language babe and I hope not," Aaron came in.

"AARON!" she ran over to Aaron. I greeted Jack and we had our food by the time they were done hugging. I walked over to Aaron.

"Hey man," I did a bro hug with him. We talked some while he held Macy's hand. They were honestly so cute. I wonder why he hasn't asked her out yet.

"I'm hungry," Macy said to no one.

"Well let's go eat babe," he looked her in the eyes. Damn, I need a bae.

We walked over to were Jack and Luke were pigging out. "Scoot over boys!" I yelled. Luke scooted and I grabbed my food.  Matt scooted a table towards us. Macy sat next to Jack. Aaron sat next to Macy at the table and Matt sat next to me at the table.

We all ate our food. Destyn and Dylan had a person sit on someone else in the car. Jack sat on Luke's lap and Matt sat on mine while Macy sat on Aaron. No surprise there.

Yo! What's up guys? Well, my week has been full of watching little kids with my best friend, Paulina. Its been fun, but I haven't had a lot of time to write. we've been to the movies to watch Rio 2 and we event to an ice cream shop and Monkey Joes. Its basically bouncy houses. We also had tickle fights at Monkey Joes. All of the kids are sooooo cute. Tomorrow we're going swimming. Well sorry for rambling on. Remember to vote and comment! -Mrs. Carpenter