san diego baby! (five)

Macy's P.O.V.

I woke up at around nine in the morning. I went to each room and saw that Shawn was skyping his family. I said good morning and moved to the next room. Aaron was up along with Hayes.

"Well this is my cue to leave," Hayes said joking.

"You can stay. I'm hungry and I want to eat," I said.

"We can go to the McDonalds across the street," Aaron suggested.

"Alright. Give me five minutes."

"Alrighty," Hayes said.

I went into the room Matt and I were sharing. I grabbed some jean capris and a 5sos tshirt. I went into my bathroom and changed. I squirted some water in my hair and scruched my hair to let my natural waves flow. I curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara.

I walked out to the hallway and found them in front of their door.

"Let's go," Hayes rushed us.

Aaron grabbed my hand as I turned a light pink. We took the elevator down. We walked across the street truing to be unnoticed, but a few fans were lined up outside.

"Can I get a picture Hayes?" one girl asked.

"Sure babe."

One girl noticed Aaron. She asked if she could have a picture and he said yes. I took the picture for her.

"Can I have a picture with you? I feel like you'll be a girlfriend soon," she asked me.

"Oh yeah, sure. Aaron take the picture."

We took the picture. We walked away after getting her twitter.

We walked into McDonalds and ordered our breakfast. Aaron stood up there waiting for our food while me and Hayes got our drinks. Hayes found a table and we sat there.

"You really do like Aaron?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you see it in his eyes that he likes you a lot? All he did was talk about how pretty you were or how relieved he was that you like him back last night. He talked about how perfect you w-"

"Stop talking you idiot," Aaron shoved a bag at Hayes.

"So about you liking me," I hinted at a date with Aaron.

"Yes, I like you a lot. Yes, I want to go on a date with you. How about Monday? We always stay back a few days."

"That's a date," I confirmed the date.

He kissed my cheeked and heat rushed to my cheeks.

***********

We were backstage of the event. We were all waiting to go out.

"Hey Macy. You're going to be on stage with Mahogany," Matt sat next to me.

"Okay. Can I help pick out posters?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's your job today."

A man came in the room and ordered Mahogany to the stage. I went with her and she started djing.

She played "Show Me" by Kid Ink. The crowd screamed. They started screaming the lyrics.

"Who's ready for those twelve vine boys?!" she screamed into a microphone.

One by one all of the boys came out. I was on stage dancing around. The boys came on stage and "Lip Gloss" by Lil Mama came on. Everyone started dancing. I, on the other hand, stood there laughing. Matt was actually dancing.

"C'mon Mace! Dance!" he screamed.

I started doing what he was doing. It was actually pretty easy. I still kept laughing. Then, the nae nae came on. I could do this. I stood in the front with Hayes, Carter, and another guy that I didn't know yet.

I started dancing. Hayes looked at me and smiled. After the first few rounds of dancing, I went by Aaron.

"Hey!" I greeted him.

"Hey babe. Is it okay if I call you that?" he asked.

"Yeah, I like it. Come on. Let's dance," I pulled him to the front.

Mahogany started playing "Can We Dance?" by The Vamps. Aaron grabbed my hands like if we were waltzing. We rocked back and forth fastly. We switched partners and I faced Shawn. He was singing the song. I smiled and danced with him. We kept dancing and switching until the song was over.

It was time for Shawn to perform. I sat on the floor next to Carter. I took out my phone and sneaked a picture of Aaron.

"Are you taking pictures of Aaron?" Carter asked laughing.

"Maybe. I'm going to post it on Instagram later. Should I make it unprivate?" I explained.

"No. Just make an account for this. Be like an exclusive person and don't reveal yourself."

"Like a spy."

"Yeah. That'd be cool!" he tried to be quiet.

"Quiet. You guys couldn't follow me. Then everyone would know who it was."

He nodded his head. "Exactly."

Shawn ended the song.

It was time for the fans to get pictures, so I went over to Aaron and hugged him. "See ya later babe," he said. He kissed me on the cheek. I heard cheers. Damn boys. I went to dj with Mahogany.

YAY! Finally the chapter is over. I had no idea what to do during the Magcob part, but I finished it. THANK YOU FOR READING! Can you help me out by voting? -Mrs. Carpenter