bye virginia (three)

It was the morning that we leave. Our plane would leave at 11, but we had to do the usual airport stuff.

I rolled out of bed. I got in Matt's shower since I stayed at his house. I grabbed my shampoo, conditioner, and body soap along with my scrubber. I went in the shower and did my normal routine in the shower. I got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of Matt's basketball shorts that I had to safety pin up. They are really comfortable. I put on a Matthew Espinosa shirt. This outfit was really lacking in effort, but I was going on an airplane.

I went into the guest room, which is where I slept and took out a hair dryer. I went in front of the mirror and half dried my hair. I put it in a ponytail. I applied mascara and concealer and a little powder to cover the oil. I put everything I took out back in a suitcase for my beauty supplies and hygeine items with a few random things.

I took my things into the living room where Matt would put it in the car. I placed my phone and charger in my carry on bag. 

"MATT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard his mom scream.

I walked into the kitchen to see Matt making pancakes.

"I think I'm making pancakes."

"You guys are leaving in a few minutes. Grab a few granola bars and grab Macy's stuff for her and go. I'll eat these," she mumbled a few things after that.

I hugged her goodbye since I am practically her daughter. Matt hugged her also and put my things in his dad's car. We headed to the airport.

Once we got there, we headed through the basics of the airport. Matt's dad had already left us.

"All boarding Flight 537," the lady said.

"C'mon Matty. We have to go," I said pulling him from the chair he sat on.

The lady called our flight again. We got up and went to the little doorway and they led us onto the plane.

"I've never been on an airplane Matt. I'm so scared right now," I told him.

"I'll hold your hand. You'll be just fine. We're going to San Diego. I promise only a few hours on this plane. "

He held my hand until I fell asleep and apparently he did too.  The next thing that happened I was being shaken awake by the person next to me. I heard the pilot say domething about landing, so I woke up Matt.

"Matty, wake up. We're landing."

I said thank you to the man that woke me up. As soon as the plane landed, they were letting people out. I grabbed my carry on from above us. We went back into the airport. We got our bags from baggage claim and met up with Taylor there. He gave me a small hug.

When we got into the limo, Jack G, Jack J, Jacob, Shawn, Cameron, Nash, Carter, and Aaron was already in there. Matt made me sit next to Shawn since his protectiveness was really visible.

"Hi. I'm Shawn. I'm the talented one here," Shawn introduced himself.

"Aren't you from Canada?" I asked him.

"Mhm. Virginia like Espinosa?"

I nodded my head. I can tell Shawn will be the one I can rely on. I looked over at Matt and he was on his phone texting his mom. I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me.

"Go to sleep Macy."

I nodded my head and laid across him, Shawn, and Jack J. Matt brushed my hair back. I felt someone lay their jacket across me. I kind've hoped it was Aaron.

                         ******

I woke up to someone carrying me. I opened my eyes and saw it was Aaron.

"Matt told me to carry you in. He had to get your suitcases. Don't worry I have your backpack," he explained.

I nodded my head,"Did you put your jacket on me?"

"Yeah. Is there a problem? Were you uncomfortable with it?" he asked.

"No. It was really sweet."

He blushed. He looked so cute blushing.

"You're really cute when you blush," I tell him.

He turned a dark pink. He unlocked the door with a card. He placed me on the bed and headed out of the door.

"Aaron, you might want your jacket back."

"Oh yeah. Toss it."

I tossed it to him, failing. He grabbed it from the floor and thanked me. He held the door open so Matt could place my stuff in our room.

"Wanna come with me to catch up with the guys?" he asked.

"Yeah that'd be fun," I replied.

                      ********

"Macy! Come sit by me," Shawn saw me come into his room.

I went to sit by him. "Ooh. Shawn sing my song," Cameron told Shawn.

Shawn started strumming, "Oh his eyes, how I love his eyes. His smile, how I want you to smile." He kept singing. His voice was beautiful.

Cameron started to vine the sensational singer. Soon enough, everyone was vining. I got up to sit next to Jack G, so that Shawn could have his star moment.

"Oh hey Macy. How're you?" Jack started a conversation.

"Pretty good. You?"

"Pretty good. Do you have a vine?" he asked.

"Yeah, but its private. I don't want hate," I explained.

"Oh. That's reasonable. Is everything else on private too?"

"Yup. I mean I am Matt's bestfriend. He suggested it would be best if I did because I wanted to be in his vines."

"Macy, come here," Aaron tapped the seat next to him.

Hello guysss. Well this is chapter 3. Remember to vote! Thanks for reading!  -Mrs. Carpenter