dates (nine)

We got out of the park and drove to go karting. It was a comfortable ride. I sat on Aaron's lap. Leylah and Hayes sat next to us and matt was in the front. Taylor was driving again.

Matt turned on the radio. "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX was on. This was my favorite song at the moment.

I started rapping. Everyone looked at me except for Matt because he knew I could rap. Taylor had his mouth wide open, but his eyes on the road.

"What the hell? How can you rap like that?" Aaron asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Strong lungs?"

I started once Iggy started again. She was queen. The boys screeched Charli XCX's part which was basically the chorus.

"Leylah, how did you get to know Hayes?" I asked.

"Well, we met over Twitter before he was Vine famous. I just came across his account and replied to one of his tweets. He followed me and dmed me. How'd you guys meet?" she signalled at me and Aaron.

"We just met on Friday officially. He put his jacket over me in the limo from the airport to the hotel. I secretly hoped it was him," I smiled at Aaron.

"What do you mean officially?" she asked.

"Matt, over there, forced me to tell him who I thought was cute in Magcon and I chose Aaron. He called him and we talked."

"Aw! Matt you work wonders. Are you the matchmaker?" she asked.

Aaron's cheeks turned really pink and I'm pretty were mine were too.  Matt laughed.

"I guess you could call me that," he answered.

He looked back at us. I was still blushing and so was Aaron. Matt chuckled and turned back around.

                             *

We were at the go-kart track before the other car came. We waited at the front of the booth.

Hayes and Leylah were holding hands. Matt was on his phone standing next to me. Taylor was on his phone doing something that made him laugh. Aaron was also next to me on his phone. He was playing Temple Run. I took my phone out and challenged Aaron to a Temple Run off. I won, of course. I was a master at this game.

The rest of the boys finally arrived. We paid our bill for renting the place out for the day.

"Time to team up!" Nash shouted.

"I call Macy!" Aaron yelled.

"It's on Espinosa!" I yelled.

"Nah, I'll win!" he yelled back.

"More than likely, I'll win," Jack G added in.

Everyone started arguing about who would win. Obviously, I would win.

We all got in our go-karts with our partners.

"Love you Mace," Matt smiled at me.

"Love you too Ma-chew."

The man waved the flag and everyone stepped on the gas pedal. Matt and Taylor were next to Aaron and I. I told Aaron to speed up. Once he sped up, I turned around and waved to Matt and Taylor with a smile on my face.

We were behind Jack and Jack on the last lap. I told Aaron to pull up beside them.

"Move over bitches!" Jack J yelled at us.

"Nah, we'd rather not. Thanks for the suggestion though," Aaron sarcastically replied.

Jack G stepped on the gas, while bitchy Johnson flipped us off.