netflix (six)

After the event, I went upstairs to our rooms. I went in mine and Matt's room. I put on pajamas. I pulled out the computer Matt bought me and turned on Netflix. I plugged in my Beats and tuned in to watch Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars. Matt came in and took off his day clothes and put on pajama pants.

"Hey Babe," Aaron came in.

"Wait, are you guys dating already?" Matt asked.

I turned red and turned away.

"No. Not yet hopefully," Aaron replied.

I hid my face in my hands. Aaron pulled them away and smiled his gorgeous smile. I smiled.

"Remember, we all have rooms up here. Aaron, we already talked abiut what would happen if you did fuck Macy. Dont have sex kids," Matt smiled.

I was shocked he said that. Aaron nodded his head. Matt walked out of the room.

"What did he say?" I asked as soon as the door closed.

"He said he'd give me a very, very long talk and would possibly punch me. I don't even plan on having sex anyways."

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. I will hurt him."

I stormed out of the room to Carter's and Shawn's room. I walked in there to see Matt on the bed.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa. I am going to hurt you," I said trying to sound intimitatedly.

I pushed him off the bed and sat on his stomach. "Why did you threaten Aaron?"

"I don't want my sister getting pregnant. I don't want anyone to take advantage of you. I don't want to hear screams coming from my room unless it's a tickle fight."

"OOH IT'S GETTING KINKY!!" Carter shouted.

"Shut up idiot," I muttered. I hugged Matt. "Thank you for being a cockblock, but I am only 14. I don't want to get pregnant you dumb shit."

"I love you Mace," Matt said.

"I love you too Matty. Now I'm going to watch something with Aaron in our room. Feel free to check on us anytime."

I get up and go back to the room to see Aaron and Hayes sitting on my bed on Netflix. I look at what they're looking at. They're watching The Hunger Games. Aaron patted the middle of the bed and pulled the covers up. I lied down in the space that was saved for me.

They were watching the part when Katniss and Peeta are in the carriages.

Aaron put his arm around me. I let both of them use the blanket.

"Stupid Snow! No one likes you!" I screamed at the laptop.

"But I like you," Aaron whispered in my ear.

"I like you more Babe," I whispered back.

**********

I woke up to the sound of someone in the bathroom with water running. I realized Hayes's arms were rapped around my body. I pried his arms off nicely. After doing so, I checked the time on my phone. It was 3:38 in the morning. Why is someone up this early?

I knocked on the bathroom. I heard mumbling, so I knocked again. Aaron opened the door. I leaned in to hug him because I know he had a nightmare. I used to do the same things when I did. I would wake up at an early time, go to the bathroom, wash my face with water, and sit and cry. I was so afraid of losing Matt.

He hugged me tightly.

"What happened in your dream?" I asked soothingly.

"I-I saw y-you jump off-f of a c-cliff," he was sobbing.

"It's okay. I'm right here. I used to have a bunch of nightmares every night."

"What were they about?" he asks.

"Losing Matt," I state blankly. I start tearing up. "Do you care about me that much?"

"Yeah. I like you that much too."

"I like you too."

"Let's watch some youtube," he suggested after pulling out of the hug.

"Okay. How about Andrea Russet?" I asked.

"Sure. She's pretty hot."

I rolled my eyes. We walked out of the bathroom and onto my bed. Matt walked in all sleepy. I gave him a hug as a goodnight. Hayes was still on the bed so I rolled next to him and turned on my laptop. Aaron laid down next to me. After getting on the internet, I went to youtube and searched for Andrea. It pulled up a bunch of her and Kian's videos. I clicked on the Boyfriend Tag.

"Can I have this?" I asked to no one.

"No," Matt said groggily.

"Maybe," Aaron winked.

I put my hand on Aaron's. He smiled at me. He kissed my forehead. After I turned off my laptop, I cuddled into Aaron.

"I can't wait til Monday Babe," Aaron whispered.

"Me neither."

I know its short but yeah. I wanted a cute little night in here. So I came up with this. Thank you for reading! Please vote. -Mrs. Carpenter