six flags (eight)

Macy's P.O.V.

We went through the back because all of the girls that love the boys. Matt started vlogging.

"Oh my gosh! They have tigers!" he shouted.

We walked over to the tigers. They were really beautiful creatures. I really wish they weren't extinct.

Aaron led me over to the tiger.

"Hey Leylah! Where are you?" Hayes was talking into his phone.

"I'm guessing he got a bae now," I said out loud.

"Not yet. He has to get rid of his side hoes first," Cameron said.

"What side hoes you talkin' about? I could barely get Leylah," Hayes shouted.

He returned to his phone call.

We moved on from the tiger and get to the dolphins. Aaron kept saying he wanted a dolphin to hump him. I told him that he wasn't going into the water and then going on a date with me. He stopped asking.

We played around with the dolphins for about thirty minutes. We made them do tricks. Matt called them littke minions and everyone agreed that they are like minions. We got to feel their tails. They were smooth, slippery, and obviously wet.

We left the dolphins and went on a roller coaster. I sat by Aaron and Shawn. Matt was my roller coaster buddy, but all the seats in the front were taken. I was going to kick Carter out of the front row, but he was already buckled.

After going on two times, Hayes met up with the girl he was on the phone with. They hugged and he kissed her on the cheek.

"So this is a long distance thing?" Jack G asked.

"Yeah, pretty much," Hayes answered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Leylah. I know who you all are, but I don't know you," she turned towards me.

"Oh, I'm Macy, Matt's bestfriend," I introduced myself to Leylah.

"And also my girl," Aaron interrupted.

"Not yet Babe," I smiled at him.

He pouted and I held onto his hand tighter. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Before Jox, Leylah and Hayes, and not an official couple but act like it start sucking each other's faces, let's go on another coaster," Carter said.

We laughed. Carter is certainly one of the funniest out of the group.

We went on another coaster. After that, we went to the flying superman. Matt payed. Matt, Shawn, and I got strapped up and they lifted us.

We grabbed each other's hands. I was on the right on the outside. I wasn't being squished.

Matt unhooked the thing and we went flying. I closed my eyes. This moment was perfect. I felt free. I opened them up and smiled at Matt. I mouthed "I love you" to him. He mouthed it back.

I looked down at Nash who was recording our flight for Matt's vlog. I stuck out my tongue even the camera probably couldn't see me.

I felt like I was on Cloud Nine right now. This day was perfect. I looked over to Shawn. He was smiling and laughing. I looked at Matt. He had his eyes closed and smiling.

I looked down. I saw Aaron and Jacob walking away. I saw Leylah and Hayes flirting.

I laughed. I don't know why, but maybe it was the fun or the nerves. I was going on a date with Aaron tonight. I'm guessing Mahogony and Jacob will be there.

The ride slowed down as we were lowered. We thanked the people even though we didn't want it to end.

"We're going to feed baby tigers now!" Hayes cheered.

We ran to where we would be feeding the cubs.

Matt had to be a show off and jump over a fence. He ebded up falling and getting a scrape. There was one girl getting it on video. Matt bowed to be a jokester.

We waved to the girls and they yelled. We kept walking to where we would feed baby tigers. Aaron grabbed my shoulders. I relaxed.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Guess what?" he annoyingly said.

"You're excited for our date?" I guessed.

"Yeah!" he shouted.

"So am I."

We hug walked until we got there.

We fed the animals. It was a once in a life time expierence. This day was the best.

Short chapter I know, but its a chapter. Thank you for reading! Vote please! -Mrs. Carpenter