house (thirteen)

*Aaron's P.O.V.*

We got to the house and Matt went into Macy's room to change and so did she. I thought that as weird, but let it go. Jack was currently in the bathroom changing into pajamas, while Mikey and Luke were waiting for the bathroom. I changed into plaid pajama pants and a white crew neck. I stepped out of the room.

"Yo Mike. You can change in my room," I told him.

I went to the front room and sat down hearing Luke complain to Jack through the door, which didn't cause Jack to go any faster. Destyn came in and sat in the chair across from me.

"My sister, huh?" I guess he was trying to scare me.

"She's a great girl," I replied.

"She showed me the necklace you gave her. I approve. I approve of you."

Mikey came in and so did Matt. Mikey sat next to me and Matt sat on my other side.

"I already gave him and her the no sex talk," Matt laughed a little.

Jack finally came out. Luke punched his shoulder as he walked in hurriedly. Jack winced. Macy came out in red plaid pajama pants and one of my shirts. It was a tye-dye one. It was one of my favorites.

"I hope you don't mind," she blushed when I looked at her and smiled.

"Not at all babe."

"Is it getting hot in here or what?" Luke looked at Macy.

"Bro! They were having a cute moment," Jack yelled at him.

"Oh sorry."

Macy and I started to make popcorn. She asked about where Dustyn was. I explained that he missed our flight, but should be here soon. She explained that we need to make thirty more bags or we would be pausing the movie a lot.

Once we were done, we brought our bowls into the living room and let everyone else get their's.

"Jack did you put in the movie?"

"Or nah?" Jack said with pieces of popcorn falling from his mouth.

Mikey got up and put the movie in. Once the ads were done with, Mikey forced Jack to press play. Macy laid on my lap, I was brushing through her hair as Grown Ups 2 started playing. The deer came to the bedroom and Macy laughed. I just stared at her. "Stop staring at me Aaron," she said.

"No way."

She sat up and laid her head on my shoulder. We watched the movie and all fell alseep until there was a banging at the door at four in the morning. I slid fron under Macy and loojed through the peep hole. It was Dustyn.

"Thanks for waking me up," I mumbled annoyed that it was four in the morning and that I had to leave Macy's cuddling.

"Dude, I had a two hour flight from home to here alone."

"So did I because you were in the bathroom and I wanted to see Macy. You'll just have to sleep in the guest room. Follow me."

I showed him to the guest room and went back to the living room. I went to pick up Macy, but she sat up. I laid down and she laid on top of me.

"I really liked our date," Macy spoke up.

"Want to go on another one?"

"Yes."

"Then it's settled. Date's tomorrow, beautiful. Bring socks."

SO I AM SO SORRY FLR LEAVING FOREVER! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW AND IM NEW AT RELATIONSHIPS! IM IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW AND HAVE LOTS OF ADVANCED CLASSES! SO IF I LEAVE AGAIN YOULL KNOW WHY! I LOVE YOU ALL BYE! -MRS. CARPENTER// RACHEAL