The tall man

Readers p/v

I awake to a bad headache. I look around and it looks like I'm in a...room? The floor is wooden and the walls look metal and rusted.
I've got no idea what's going on and I'm in a state of panic. I'm heavily breathing and warm tears are escaping my eyes. I look down and see I'm..tied? To a 'bed'. I scream and to my surprise, it actually makes a noise? I was half expecting one of those "I couldn't scream, I was gagged" moments to happen.
I rest again and see the door handle rattling, it opens. A boy, maybe in his 20's? I couldn't see his face, walked in the room. He had a mask on, it has black details like eyes, eyebrows and a mouth painted on. His head was down and was wearing blue jeans and a yellowish brown jacket.
He stays in the shadows of the room and mutters a few words after flinching. "Master wants you". His voice is deep and a bit raspy, like he's got a sore throat. He unbuckles the straps and tells me to keep my head down. I'm in what looks like a big house? But the walls are wooden and it looks like a massive shed to be honest. We pass a few rooms before I'm finally standing outside a massive doorway.
The masked boy opens the door and basically pushes me inside.
"I've brought you them, sir".
I see a large figure wearing a suit. It's abnormally tall and pale to the point it's basically white. It has a tie and its face..isn't there. It's blank, with dints for where the features should be. It has no hair.
I'm alarmed but don't want to show my panic. I'm still staring at the figure and see it looks down at me. Shit.
All of a sudden, I'm suddenly hit with that horrible ringing noise. I flinch and try not to show my distress.
"You may leave" a voice says. It's deep, weird. It's like a mixture of loads of accents, sounding a bit..robotic?
The masked man leaves the room and I realise I'm alone with this thing. The ringing stops and is replaced with words, which I believe are from the tall figure.
"Do you know why you're here?".
I shake my head.
"Tell me about yourself".
I'm too scared to say anything, so I just awkwardly stand there.
"I said tell me about yourself, child"
I whimper a bit.
"Fine, let me introduce myself first. I run this place, I'm like the boss. You just met one of my most trusted proxys, Tim. You may call him Masky. I get many different names. One of the most popular being slender man, slender for short. However, you may adress me as master, do you understand?"
I nod my head.
"Good, now tell me about yourself. I won't hurt you..if you cooperate"
I freak out and start talking, in a nervous tone.
"Um, well, my name is Y/N..."

YOO CLIFFHANGER THING! Idk if people read this but oh whale. Enjoy?