didn't forget about me, did you?

Readers p/v

The man I now know as masky leads me into a large room and up some stairs. The building i was in somewhat resembled a sort of victorian manor. The walls where covered with peeling wallpaper that had covered in age, the floorboard creaked and the rooms lighting would become distorted as the chandelier swung from side to side. Come to think if it, this place would've been nice, if it wasn't inhabited by faceless creatures, smelt of old raw meat and had dust and peeling wallpaper everywhere. Eventually, we where at the top of 2 sets of stairs and where faced with a corridor. Masky leads me to one of the bottom rooms. The door looks old and is made of wood and there's a carpet of dust covering the handle and floor around it. He reaches out his gloved hand and pulls the door open.
"This is where you will be staying. Myself and Masters other ser--proxies will be up shortly to deliver anything you may need".
He then closed the door and left, without looking back.
I sighed and turned away from the door; letting my eyes explore the room.
It was about medium sized, and looked nothing like that small room that I had previously awoken in. This rooms walls where covered with the same old wallpaper as before, and a damp smell lingered. The flooring was once again wooden, with a rug in the middle. At back of the room there was a window which was bolted shut and covered in dust, and below it a bed lay. It looked a decent size and had posts at each corner. The sheets where white and held unidentifiable stains. Before letting myself complain, I then realise that I might as well be thankful for it. I'm about to sit down, but then I hear something. That same tune from before. The distorted music box.
"Round and round the mulberry bush"
I'm frozen there, just staring at the door again
"The monkey chased the weasel"
Help
"The monkey thought was all good fun"
I hear a maniacal giggle again and turn my head around
"Then POP goes the weasel. ."
There, sitting on the bed, is that same clown from before. I just sit staring at it, before it let's out another giggle
"You didn't forget me, did you?" It said in that high pitched voice, while giggling

Didn't really like this chapter but yeah. I'm struggling to find a way to continue the story pha  (I'm not ending it tho)