Isaac

???p/v

"You didn't forget me, did you?" The monochrome cloud started.
Y/N froze and stared at it, as it grinned staring at her and still giggling like a maniac. S/he took a breath before saying a simple word
"No".

Readers p/v
Am I going to be alone in this room, all the time, with THAT?!?
I stare at him and try to create enough courage to say something.
"Do you have an a-actual purpose of being here, in this room?"
Great. That sounded a lot better in my head. I sound like a scared 5 year old.
He tilts his head before stepping over to be and laughing again.
"Of course I do! I'm your new best friend!! Friends stay together, right?"
I sigh.
"Maybe you should go and find a different friend then". I regret saying that already.
He gasps and places his hand over his chest in a 'dramatical way' before letting himself fall on his back onto the bed.
"I've been... rejected, by my best friend" he says, before laughing again.
Before I can say anything, he starts to speak again.
"Y'know, kid. I once had a best friend. He was named Isaac. We where made for each other. Or well - i was made for him" and he laughs again "aanywayss. We where the best of friends. Whatever he liked - I liked! Whatever he wanted to do - I wanted to do! We where always together... But alas, the good in life never lasts. And his son-of-a-bitch parents sent my best friend away. But still, I waited for his return. Day-after-day I waited. And when he finally came back..HE FORGOT ME. But while I was trapped in that God Damned music box did I get to see some things. And he loved those things he did, he really loved them. And of course, whatever he loved I loved! So so did I. And then i killed him. End of story. How fun"
He stares at me, looking as if he was awaiting for me to say something. Why did he tell me that?? He killed his best friend?!?!
He speaks again
"So, kiddo. Do you see why you should never leave your friends, huh? Why would you want to leave me? Don't you like me? Don't you wanna be friends?!?"
I'm so confused.
"I'm not going to leave you" I manage to say while shaking. He seems 'pleased' at what I said and smirked.
"Well then... looks like there's no need for me to leave you alone... is there?"
I hold my breath to try and hide that I'm shaking.
He smirks again.
"So, y/n. Looks to me like you're my new best friend. And you can't leave me"
And with that final sentence, besides what he had just said, he disappeared from the room in a poof of smoke.
I look around in shock and sit on the bed when I'm sure I'm alone
This is going to be a long day
Though as much as I try, I'm aware that this in fact is not just going to last a day. Not at all

This is really bad?? Like I've got so many ideas for this story but idk how to write them down and I'm so lazy😂. But uh, enjoy anyways? ? -Kit