Chapter 7

*Erika's P.O.V*

I woke up really disapointed that the dream that I had wasn't real. I didn't show it because I didn't  want anyone to ask what was wrong ( Jake ), I got up brushed my teeth,washed up, and did my make up. My  O.O.T.D  ( Outfit Of The Day ) was a cropped Jake Paul sweatshirt and some ripped jeans.

I heard Jake wake up

Erika: Morning

Jake: Morning, can i get a kiss

Erika: not with that morning breatheyou can't

Jake: OK i'll brush my teeth

Erika: Well Jake I actually have to go, I have to go to the doctor, go to a couple of meetings,and then still hit a couple of workouts.

Jake: You have a busy schedule today dont you'

Erika:  Yeah than I come back to get washed up from the wrok out and i have an oppointment at the BLMS ( Beauty Lounge Med pa)

Jake: Well maybe I could come to that

Erika: Um...sure if you want

Jake: Kay bye! Love you * Kisses on forehead*

Erika: Bye!

Jake: ...

I know i didn't say I love you back, I don't know how that made him feel ,but it was the start to an amazing start to a amasing prank. I was going to the "I can't get pregnant ,so let's breakup" prank on him, I know that might sound thot like but he pranked me and it hurt my feelings alot so all fair in love and war.

* After all the oppointments and the workout* 

I saw Jake begin to walk up to me and i dipped into my old room, I locked the door and got in the shower.

*Jake's P.O.V*

When I first saw Erika come in I began to walk up to her, but she dipped into her OLD ROOM, not our room but her OLD room. I tried to go in but the combonation and locked her door. I was like what the flip Erika , I knew that something was up, but I ain't know exactly what. I was planning to talk to her on the way to the spa.

* Author's Note*

I know we are barely in Jake's P.O.V but that's because I'm a girl and it's easier for me to write from a girls P.O.V

Also Thanks so much for getting me to 130 veiws I didn't think this many people would be reading this book but yeah I might end upbeing a Fan- Fiction writer

*Erika's P.O.V*

When I finally got out the shower I put on a crop top and some jogers, got my wallet ,my phone and walked out of my room.

When Jake walked in the car he looked furious I hope he didn't wanna talk because i wasn't going to respond.  

Jake: Erika, you know i love you but WHAT THE FUCK IS UP...like are we good 

Erika: (Thoughts) Yup 

Jake: Are we good!?

Jake: We cool or not

Jake: Erika, what is wrong with you bro, your acting weird

Jake: Ok, you gonna act weird imma act weird simple as that

That lowkey made me mad because why would you ever give up on me that quick like  if you  really loved me you would try to figure out what was wrong but whatever. Plus he was talking to me like I was one of his Ohio friends, he best realize i'm his girlfriend and I should be respected. After that statmentt he made he didnt ask another question, the car ride was silent. I really felt bad because i really did love Jake, but did he feel bad when he pulled that Prank on me and made me cry, NOPE so why should I.

Erika: You can park here 

Jake: Ohh, now you can talk..i'llpark were i want to park

Erica: UGHH!!

Jake: UGH...love you though

Erika: Shut the fuck up Jake

* Jake's P.O.V*

 I really love Erica with all of my heart, but she was acting weird. Why was she ignoring me, what did i do. I had to make it up to her some way but I had to see what her intentions were first. I waited for what felt like two hours. When Erika started walking back to the car I unlocked the door and so she could get in, she most likely excepted me to talk but I just looked out of the front window ( forgot the name LOL ) and continued to drive, once we were actually at the house Erika went straight to our room, after about 10 minutes or so I went up there too. When I walked nthe room I immediantly saw the camera and decded to play along with whatever prankshe was about to pull.

Jake: hey Erika,I see you came up here

Erika: Ahaha...anyways we need to talk

Jake: Sure about what?

Erika: Sit down ba- Jake

Jake: why didn't you say Baby

Erika: because I didn't now sit next to me

Jake: OK OK

Erika: I'm not one to beat around the bush so... I learned when I was at the doctor that well...I cant get pregnant. 

Jake: Umm...OK....

That was any kind of prank, like who gave her this idea

Erika: So since I can't get pregant we should just break up

Jake: OK...

Erika: So thats it...

Jake: Yeah, if that's what you want...i just want you to be happy...

Jake: I'lljust text my girlfriend

Erika: What..

Jake: Imma text my girl what you mean what

Erika: You got a girl friend

Jake: Yeah

Erika: Call the bitch

Jake: She's not a bitch, I love her 

Erica swings on me, My face has changed

Jake: YO WHAT THE FUCK

Erika: Call that hoe

Jake: STOP CALLING HER THAT

Erika keeps trying to hit me and thats not ging ot happen so i hold her hands, and bring her onto my lap and she breaks into tears

Erika: YOUR JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER MEN OUT THERE

Jake: Erika calm down 

Erika: LET ME GO

Jake: No, calm down i been saw the camera, please stop crying

I hate seeing her cry, i let her hit me untill he stops 

Jake: Are you ok

Erika: Call that stupid slut 

Jake: OK OK

I call Erika, when she sees her phone's ringing she hits me more. I let her I hugged her and pulled her on my lap, she runs her fingers through my hair which felt good, I rubbed by head in her chest.