After math Pt 2

Jake's POV
Well damn Erika...I have never see. Her that mad everrr before...I looked at the twins ad they looked star struck. To be honest I don't know what I am going to do about Erika, it was just a prank but she has never reacted to one like this. I decided that I should go talk to her now. I walked into the kitchen and saw her talking to Sidney (New assistant).
Jake: Erika....
Sidney whispered something to Erika and she turned around and looked at me.
Erika: What Jake??!
Jake: I'm sorry, I didn't think you would react like that....when I do pranks I should think about them more, please don't be mad at me
Erika: Jake it's ok...
Jake: Are you sure
Erika: Yeah I guess the "cheating" and you getting "knocked out" took a train of emotions on me because you would be leaving me if you died because in both situations you will end up dead
* they both laugh*
Jake: I would never leave you because I would be in the stars every where you were 😫😉

Erika: In every single little moment, and every single bit of sunshine...
Then I pressed my lips up against hers and we started making out. I gripped her shorts and licked her bottom lip signaling my request for entrance. She didn't accept so I grabbed her ass softly making her moan into my mouth, I took the chance to slide my tongue into her mouth. She pulled away smiling and we started laughing together.
Sidney: So im just going to leave now * awkwardly gets up and walks out*
We started laughing then Alissa and Banks came down.
Jake: Wassup my partners in crime
Erika: Wait Ricky you knew
Ricky: Yes I did!
Erika: You little b🐐🐐🐐🐐h ( see what I did there because in her vlog a curse word is a goat noise...ya girl creative)