Tour

•Erika's POV•

So Jake has been mad at me since the clown attack backstage...! He said it is because I wasn't taking it seriously and he knows how much that affects him when I get attacked but I mean there were a ton of guards what was the clown gonna do.

•On Stage•

So we're performing Jerika w/ the twins ( Zurii and Sophie ) and Violet...Noah couldn't be on because the music is too loud and he's a newborn.

The kids had custom earpieces they were adorable. Jake was getting on my nerves...I don't know if the crowd was peeping it but he was acting weird since he is so mad.

He isn't saying some lines, instead, he is making this annoyed irritated kind of look (😒).

" Something just feels right...when we're...together" I say by myself.

"You know what guys....I think we're gonna cut Jerika short..."

The crowd feel silent then groaned.

"Im sorry guys!!! Maybe at the end let's move on to Chitty Bang..."

We went through the song.

When Jake was doing his part he walked up to me and said:

"She the type a girl to back it up on you"

The choreography says to then twerk on him buttttt...he acting up so hell NO!!

He rolled his eyes.

•In the tour bus•

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Jake yelled.

"Jake why are you yelling...we are adults...I'm not a child..."

"Erika why didn't you do the choreo"

"Why weren't you saying important Jerika lines that we wrote to represent our present in that past"

"You're so over dramatic Erika!! We wrote that song for VIEWS!! We didn't even fully have feelings yet...!" He yelled.

"Wow Jake...WOW!! Its funny you say that since today just happens to be the day...I was able to use that marriage as a cover up for my feelings...!!"

His face went through a series of emotions then blank.

"Erika I don't know why I said that...I have always had feelings for you..."

"It's always been you"

——————————

AND THATS A WRAP ON THIS STORY🙃🤪