Another chapter prank🤷🏾‍♀️😁

*Erika's P.O.V.*
I woke up and opened up my vlog immediately so Jake would not walk in on it
Erika: I had a master plan to ignore Jake the whole day or something. He did that mean ass prank on me, so it's time 8 really get him back! You guys will be on the journey with me though. Ok guys he is coming!

I had to reopen my vlog when he came in
Jake: Hey Wifey
Erika: Hey Costellarsss! Sometimes in life you have nothing planned to do, so you pay two people to hang out with you....
Jake: Hey Costellars
Erika: ALISSA! TESSA! IF YOU WANT THE MONEY COME ON!!!
Jake: Hey Erika...
I didn't respond so he blocked the door. He tried to hug me but I resisted! This content was awesome!
Jake: Whats up Erika??
Erika: Please Move
Jake: I won't
I heard Alissa and Tessa talking in the hallway. I started to cry, Jake's face went blank.
Jake: What did I do??
He grabbed my arm HARD! I shut off my camera this can never be seen.

Tessa and Alissa witnessed what happened. They looked at Jake in shock. I was also shook, Jake is so sweet, he is not the abusive type.I pulled away and i could see a bruise of where his hand print had been. He stared at Me, my bruise, Tessa, then Alissa. Then he started crying😥.
Jake: Erika, Im so sorry! I didn't mean to do that
Erika: uhhhh
Out of nowhere Tessa smacked Jake! I was so shook
*Jake's P.O.V*
I woke up to Erika crying lightly. What the hell, is all I could think. I gently shook her. She looked at me slapped me, then pushed me off the bed!
Jake: WHAT THE FUCK ERIKA
Erika: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE FUCK JAKE?!
Jake: Why did you just hit me, than push me off the bed?
Erika: You bruised my arm! See...
Jake: There is nothing on your arm, what are you talking about?
Erika: It must have been a dream then....
Jake: Yeah....
___________________________________
I know it's short but I needed to upload so yeah! Also if you haven't checked out my other story, do it!!