Sexual Content

Wrika barged intothe bathroom and just stared at the scars.

Erika: No Jake give me the blade NOW

She sounded like she was crying , when I looked up I saw the she actually was. She snatched the blazer out of myhands and just kissed me. This time I didn't kiss her back at all, I did pull back though. I walked out the room and just looked at what I just did. 

Erika: Jake i was a prank...I had cameras in the bathroom though

Jake: So cut out the part with me cutting my self 

Erika I had it so that it would live stream....

Jake: Well then Hi Costellars and probably Jake Paulers too, you can see how much I love this girl ****shows the camera his arm**** Well yeah I don't want you guys to ever slit your body...I just well like I said I love Erika and as you guys probably know ny now she got close to another man and slept in his house...I guess I just thought I was losing her so why should I live. That was a suicide attempt,and if Erika didn't come in he bathroom and would probably be dead so yeah...

I turned arounf and Erika was legit in tears, I juststared I didn't hug her for a couple of minutes I just stared. After about 2 minutes I gut up and I pulled her into a tight hug and then we started to make out,on camera...

*Erika's P.OV*

I have never seen jake so depressed and when we started to kiss I could tell something was up but he didn't want the Costellars or the Jake Paulers to know. He picked me up and shut off the cameras. He then put me down when 1 of thw twins started crying, of course making the other twin cry. Jake pickedup Zurii,and winced in pain as se squirmed on his cuts. So we got them to calm down. 

Erika: Jake sit down on the bed so I can clean those cuts 

Jake: Ok...

I cleaned them then wrapped up his whole arm

Jake: Thank you

Erika: Your Welcome...so I have to tell you something I know you won't be excited about but it is what it has to be...

Jake: Erika if i'm with you i'm excited

Erika:Ok well I am prgnant for real, but it actually yours

Jake: Ok that's great

He walked towards meand picked me up. 

Jake: Erika these pranks like this need to stop ok, there is no more I cheated or I wanna break up....,these pranks when you pull them on me, bring suicidal thoughts...I don't like that

Erika: Ok so are we good

Jake pushed me against the wall and was kissing me violenlyhe started sucking the sh** out of my neck leaving very noticable hickys on my neck. I could tell hewas still angry so Ilet him take out all of his anger on my body, it gave me pleasure anyways