Bill

Request by: my best friend

Name insert: Bree

Warnings: Foul language, Pennywise the Dancing Clown

Bree

   "Bill?"  I call out nervously. He would never leave me in a dusty old house by myself, would he? Maybe Richie, but not Bill.

    I hear a faint response from Eddie, a groan really. I carefully walk into the kitchen. "Brae?" Eddie slurs out. My heart is hammering as the door to the refrigerator slowly opens...

Bill

   I hear Bree calling, but I really can't find her. A shrill scream echoes through the stale air. I rush to the three doors, dragging Richie by the hand. We run through the 'Not Scary' door.

    "Buh-buh-Bree!" I yell out. We rush to where other screams are coming from.

Bree

    Holy shit! This fucker climbs out of the fucking refrigerator and does a contortionist act?!

    I hear Bill yelling for me. "Bill! Help!" I scream as the fucking Houdini of fridges comes closer to Eddie. I push him off for a second. "Get the fuck off of my friend." I say semi-confidently. My voice cracks, and It laughs at me.

    I'm tossed to the side and my vision goes fuzzy. "Bill!" Is all I can choke out before my vision is coated in black. I feel dead.

Bill

    Richie and I get into the room just in time to see my best friend being thrown against a countertop. We watch as all she can do is crumple into a heap on the floor and yell out. The last thing she yelled was my name.

    "H-h-hey y-you fuh-fuh-fucker! Didn't a-anyone eve-ever tell yo-you n-not to hi-hit a g-girl?" I yell at the clown. Bev marches in and stabs him through the eye.

    All I can remember doing is rushing to Bree; how her body felt cold, but a pulse was still there, how her face seemed three times paler, and how her light brown hair flopped limply in front of her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Bree

    I take a large gasp of air. My everything hurts. I blink a few times to regain my sight, and I'm back inside my room. Bill is sitting in my desk chair with his head cradled into his hands. "Billy?" I ask gently.

    "Bree." He lifts his head and rushes over to hug me. I hug him back; beginning to cry as all the memory comes flooding back.

    "Billy I was so scared. I thought that It got you. All that was going through my head was that I was gonna kill that mother fucker." I say quietly. He chuckles.

    "I thought the same thing." He says, cradling me now. "I-I'm so s-sorry."

    "It's alright. We're all alive."