Stanley

Request by: @tannerbraungardtt
Name: Elizabeth
Warnings: Georgie, StanLizabeth fluff, depressed Bill

    Elizabeth and Bill had been best friends since their kindergarten years. Their families were close for years, until Georgie's death. After George's death Bill and his family closed everyone out.

    Being as Elizabeth was pretty and nice, she became a cheerleader in her sixth grade year, and by eighth she was the head of the squad.

    Elizabeth, however, missed Bill. She caught up with him as he walked out of the doors on the last day of school.

    "Bill!" She yelled, and he stopped and turned to her.

    "Huh-huh-hey Elizabeth." He greeted.

    "Bill I really miss getting to be around you." She said. "Can we hangout sometime?"

    "W-w-well, me and t-the losers c-club are guh-guh-going to the b-barons. If you w-wanted to come." Bill replied, and Elizabeth nodded.

    "What time?" She asked.

    "Nuh-now I guh-guh-guess." Bill said to the other teenager.

    They pulled up to the barrens on their bikes, and Elizabeth decided to talk to Stan. "Hey, Stan, right?"

    "Yeah, Elizabeth?" Stanley asked.

    Elizabeth nodded with a grin. "Nice to talk with you again."

    Throughout the months, the two grew closer, even beginning to date, and to think that it was all because of a clown.

An
Hey, I'm not dead. I've been in some therapy sessions for my depression, and I'd lost an interest in writing. I'm back now, and hopefully I won't take any more months of breaks. Thank you so much for all the sweet feedback, and the reads.
- Dani