Stanley

Requested by: @RandiCheney1

Name insert: Y/N

Warnings: painting lady, Pennywise, Henry Bowers

  Y/N's breaths were short and labored as she ran from Henry Bowers.

  That day seems so far away now... Stanley got hurt, and it's my fault. I run up to the fucking hell demon and scream at it.

  "GET THE FUCK OFF OF STAN YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I scream and walk up to smack it. Whatever it was retreats, and I can run to Stanley.

  "Stan?" I ask gently, sitting down and putting his head on my lap. Except my vision goes black, and I can't even scream out.

Stan

My head falls back as I watch IT steal my girlfriend.

"BACK THE FUCK OFF!" I yell, but I can't get up. Bill rushes to help me, but Y/N seems to be nowhere.

Y/N

I see Bev, and try to reach her once my sight is back. I look down and realize that I'm floating, so is Bev. We can't speak or move, but we can see.

The next thing I remember is Stan holding me, and IT rushing at him. Richie hits IT in the back of the head with a bat, and the attention is away from me.

The world went dark again as Stan pet my hair.

"I love you, Y/N. Please don't go." He says. But letting go is so much easier...

I wake up in my bed. Stanley is wrapped up with a head bandage, and every part of me hurts. Bill has been by, I know that much. (There's a book about paper boats on my nightstand). And at my groaning out in pain Stanley hugs me.

"You didn't have to stay, noodle head."

"I wanted to. I like seeing that my girl is safe."

"Overprotective."

"I'm not protective, I just like it when I know that what's mine is safe."