Beverly [One of Two]

Requested by: @lillison

Name insert: Brielle

Warnings: abuse, Bev's dad, Pennywise, strong language

Brielle

Bev came home late again tonight. Dad took it out on me once again. How is this fair? I mean I come home before curfew, do my chores, listen, and yet I'm the one to get punished! It's so unfair!

"Brielle?" I hear Bev's voice. I don't respond. "Brielle I'm sorry..." Still not gonna talk to her. "Mike got pretty beat up by Henry Bowers. I stayed to help."

"Maybe you should have just came home. Then I wouldn't have more bruises and cuts. All you think about is yourself! I'm tired of it! I get the blunt impact of your choices, Beverley! Yet you stay out after curfew, you sneak around, and you don't listen! No wonder everyone calls you a whore." I counter.

"You're kind of being a bitch. I cover for you all the time." She lies.
"Last time you were home before me?" I ask. It was sixth grade. "See? You don't even know. I'm staying with Bill for the next few days. Maybe longer. I've talked it out with dad. I have to check in once a day." I say whilst packing my final suitcase. "I leave tomorrow."

"You can't!" She yells.

"Do you want us killed?! Shut up!" I whisper yell. It's too late. Our dad bursts in.

"Oh well. Look who finally decided to come home. My Beverly." Dad says. It freaks me out.

"B-Brielle lied! I was home the whole time!" Bev tries.

"Dad has been home all day, stupid." I say.

    "I'm leaving."