♡ meet sabrina ♡

SABRINA OR BRINA! 🌻( founder || accioblythe )

SABRINA OR BRINA! 🌻
( founder || accioblythe )

ABOUT ME:
canadian. aspring writer. gilbert blythe's wife. bisexual. xv. leo. conspiracy theorist. shy n awkward. sensitive. hufflepuff. thunderbird. sunshine n rainbows. activist. feminist. bellarke and shirbert shipper.

HOW I FOUND ANNE WITH AN E:
okay so I've known of it for awhile cause back when I was on instagram alot my friend eloise ( malfoysapple ) started watching it and she just started talking about it and I was literally so confused like tf. so I did some research and thought it seemed to be a good show bUt i never had time to watch it with summer and my harry potter addiction. i watched it one saturday night starting at 11:30 and finished it at 6:30 am. I swear I cried so much but smiled so much, because the show is truly beautiful and so are most of the characters. the writers did an amazing job at showing anne's PTSD. i could talk about it for hours, so hmu if you wanna talk about it.

CHARACTER I AM MOST LIKE:
i believe im a mix of anne and ruby if I'm being honest. i truly see myself as anne alot more for even though I'm not all the fierce when someone insults me I can be quick rude and mean if you insult one of my family members, friends or something I believe in. I'm also quite stubborn and headstrong, i tend to not admit I was wrong alot and only think im right which can be quite terrible. with that said I do truly believe I'm kind, and loyal to people. I'm also not that terrible in school either, so that helps. i see myself as ruby for a relate to her crush on gilbert, and just general how she never gets someone she likes to like her back as of right now.

FANDOMS:
harry potter, the 100, stranger things, tim burton, shadowhunters, the outsiders, shane dawson, breakfast club, anne with an e, girl meets world, the walking dead, the vampire diaries, the original, teen wolf, more tba

MUSIC:
the 1975, dodie, dua lipa, alissa cara, twenty one pilots, panic at the disco, james arthur, melanie martinez, green day, ed sheeran, shawn mendes, beyonce, rihanna, more tba

HIT ME UP:
sgreene._ ( kik ) ashleymgreenee ( personal instagram ) goldentrioss ( instagram ) ashleygreeneee ( snapchat )

TO ANYONE WHO HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST FEELS UPSET.
honestly its okay not to be okay, you are who you are. you're human. people get angry, annoyed and upset. no one can be a sunshine twenty four seven, it's not realistic. so yes it's okay to be upset and cry, or feel like you want to scream. but remember you're beautiful, you're important. you're here for a reason, and mean so so much. you deserve so much happiness, please treat yourself right no matter what you look like ♡♡

EXTRA:
hmu with memes and I'd love you and possibly date you for sure

SMILE IT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU 🌻