➹ meet haily➹

SAHAILY or HAILY or HAILS(co-founder || @anti-heroines) 

(
co-founder || @anti-heroines

ABOUT ME.
latina. taurus. canadian. lds. fifteen. slytherin queen. pureblood proud. thunderbird. runner in the mind. jedi in the heart. peter pan's lost girl. aspired paladin. pretty much james potter's girlfriend. wanting french fries 24/7 percent of my time. sassy n sweet child.

HOW I FOUND ANNE WITH AN E:
so it was my dad who found about the show on netflix. he and my younger sister watched the show before i did, and i only saw bits and pieces of the show because i wanted nothing to do with the show at first. it was until the episode when gilbert blythe came in, i was on my laptop working on my stories...but as i saw that beautiful boy i just froze. since then, i have binged watched like the whole season and i am so excited for season two.

CHARACTER I AM MOST LIKE:
i am literally like anne. no lie. i am the latina version of anne. she is literally the most relatable character to me ever, she is dramatic and talkative and imaginative. she and i have so much in common that when i watch her on tv, i'm all like 'wow' 'that's how i act in reality' i am one who won't take crap from anyone. like i have dealt with bullying for quite some time so i can relate to anne when she has those flashbacks of girls taunting her. like i know how it is to be treated as an outcast. i m very dramatic, like i will make a big deal out of nothing. when anne got her period, that was me. like literally i could be her spanish twin because she and i have like the exact same personality. 

FANDOMS:
harry potter, stranger things, voltron legendary defenders, the maze runner, star wars, anne with an e, marvel and dc universe, heroes of olympus, red queen, shadowhunters, the outsiders, once upon a time, probably more tbh.

MUSIC:
shakira, daddy yankee, elvis crespo, pitbull, ed sheeran, dua lipa, beyonce, rihanna, why don't we, the vamps, the killers, all time low, shawn mendes, cnco, imagine dragons, five seconds of summer, hailee steinfeld, sabrina carpenter, michael jackson, bruno mars

HIT ME UP:
sahailyhernandez (personal instagram) hailshernandez (snapchat)

TO ANYONE WHO HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST FEELS UPSET:
guys, i cannot stress this enough about how much of a good friend i am. i will give you advice on any problem you have. i will listen to you if you want to rant about something that happened to you. i will be that shoulder to cry on and be that support if you are going through any troubles. no one was there for me when i was bullied. so i want to be there for those people out there that need help.

EXTRA:
hmu if you want to be friends. i need more friends like real bad. real bad real bad michael jackson.

REAL QUEENS FIX EACH OTHER'S CROWNS