❀ meet crissy ❀

CRIS OR CRISSY ¡

CRIS OR CRISSY ¡

( admin ||wylanv )

ABOUT ME:
hispanic. fourteen. aries. slytherin. wampus. loves turtlenecks and ripped jeans. addicted to harry potter and the maze runner. would let harry styles sit on her face. drinks tea while watching care bears everyday. too lazy to get out of bed.

HOW I FOUND ANNE WITH AN E:

So i follow a lot of fan accounts on twitter and Instagram and I was scrolling through my feed and I saw an edit about Gilbert and Anne, but I didnt think much of it because I wasn't interested in starting a whole new show when I had other ones to catch up on. But then I started to see more and more so I just decided to go on Netflix and start watching it since people obviously seemed to love it. And then when I watched the first episode, I absolutely adored it.

CHARACTER I AM MOST LIKE:

I'd honestly say I'm most like Anne. I speak up for myself because I know that if I don't, then no one will. I don't like people hurting someone else's feelings and then be praised for it. I have a very open imagination and I like to share that with others. And I tend to never notice when I say the wrong thing because I never think before I speak. My feelings get hurt very easily and I get embarrassed by the simplest of things.

FANDOMS:

one direction, teen wolf, the 100, stranger things, percy jackson, shane dawson, criminal minds, anne with an e, marvel, girl meets world, fifth harmony, the outsiders, scream, dolan twins, pewdiepie, thegabbieshow, liza koshy, riverdale, the walking dead, and hunger games.

MUSIC:

shawn mendes, one direction, 5sos, the 1875, dua lipa, halsey, melanie martinez, oh wonder, taylor swift, julia michaels, ed sheeran, hey violet, the neighborhood,
the vamps, marina and the diamonds, blink-182, sabrina carpenter, and adele.

HIT ME UP:

literalcris (personal instagram)
oopstyles (Kik)
okoklou (tumblr)

TO ANYONE WHO HAS QUESTIONS OR JUST FEELS UOSET:

I might not know you and I won't promise that whatever you're going through is going to get better, because I can't. That's up to you. You need to be strong and fight back. Don't let something that could be solved and dealt with break you and don't let it spoil something good for you. You can cry, you can get angry, you cab throw things and scream. It's okay. Because feeling emotions shouldn't be something to be ashamed of. We all go through stuff in our lives that make us want to give up on everything. It happens to everyone. If you feel a type of way that could cause harm to yourself or others, talk to someone. They might not be able to fix everything, but they can help. And helping does a lot to someone who needs it.
Don't frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile ♡

EXTRA:

hmu with some puns and pickup lines and i will love you forever.

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY❀