▼ meet amy ▼

MEET AMY !

MEET AMY !

admin || kalopsia-ws--

ABOUT ME.

'ppl say that i'm scary, but i'm really just a smol bean who needs hugs.'
amy. demisexual. asian. gryffindor. addicted to wattpad. married to spencer reid and newt scamander. loves pastels. cat lady. mom of troye sivan, connor franta, billie eilish, lucas jade zumann, and so many more. loves the scent of roses. not-so-intelligent nerd. 

HOW I FOUND ANNE WITH AN E.

so my mom was watching it at work, and then she came across to the scene where anne said that girls could do as much as boys. she came home and said to me 'you should watch it. there's nothing inappropriate in it, and honestly, there's so much girl power in it.'
since i loved the books, i was instantly pulled in.

CHARACTER I'M MOST LIKE.

hmm... probably anne. i honestly love fancy words and literature, and i tend to get really emotional without meaning to. i'm also stubborn as heck, and i actually hate the guy i have a crush on rn *cough* shirbert vibes *cough*. i have a crazy, overactive imagination too!!

FANDOMS.

harry potter. criminal minds. fantastic beasts. anne with an e. tronnor. agents of shield. bates motel. degrassi. dora (jk m8).

MUSIC.

troye sivan. onerepublic. halsey. dua lipa. oh wonder. billie eilish. the 1975. the neighbourhood. melanie martinez.

HIT ME UP.

google plus and hangouts | ariana jacobson
instagram | kalopsia.ws
picsart | kalopsia-ws--
main acc | kalopsia-ws--

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR IS UPSET.

yo, i need all of you beautiful ppl to know that it. will. be. okay. i promise you, one day, all of the crap that you don't deserve to go through will get better.
you all are beautiful. ik, ik, rn you're saying 'everyone says that, but it's not true.' well, it is. you are attractive in your own way (whether it's your eyes, your body, you're jawline, your mind, your personality, etc.) both inside and out.
AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY MY DUDES.

OTHER.

idk m8. support this amazing community by hitting that lil follow button!

if you want to be my friend, feel free to pm me on kalopsia-ws--!

YOU ARE FLAWLESS

YOU ARE FLAWLESS.