34 - Engagement

Hello guys!!! Please comment for the chapters for those who haven't! Thanks for the immense love and support! Although the comment is not satisfactory, I don't want to torture all the other readers who are waiting impatiently😂😂😂

---------------

"So... what happened in the library??" Jatin asked curiously and stared at us for answers.

"You don't need to know that!" Sona said as she averted her gaze to the menu card.

"Why??? It's been more than three years and I am still curious, Sona..." he pouted while Pooja gave him a glare.

"Some things are best not said." Dev said and winked secretly at Sonakshi.

Sona's blush seared through her cheeks and for a minute she thought her face was on fire. She suddenly felt awkward, demure, and coy. Going as far as attempting to hide her rosy features behind her slim fingers, she still failed to hide her awkwardness. She knew that every single pair of eyes were looking at her at that moment.

-------------------------------

A few days later, it was finally Sonakshi's engagement. Sona's family was invited to Dev's house to have a small ring ceremony. Jatin and Pooja were already present at Sona's house to bring her over to Dev's house. In fact, they were even more excited than Sona herself.

"Oh my goodness, you look stunning Sonakshi!!!" Pooja squealed as Jatin acted like he was going to faint. Sonakshi rolled her eyes, not being able to handle those two clowns around her while Elena was playing with their kid, Ayan.

Sonakshi wore a flowy light green lengha embedded with small stones. She wore minimal make up and jewels. Her hair was let loose and styled with big curls making her look angelic and divine.

"You look so pretty my dear!" Asha complimented, kissing Sonakshi's forehead

"You look so pretty my dear!" Asha complimented, kissing Sonakshi's forehead. Soon the car arrived, and Sonakshi was taken to the 'Dixits' mansion. The entrance was really crowded and it took a long time for them to reach inside.

Ishwari and Jay came out to welcome Sonakshi's family. All the time, Sonakshi did not even have an eye contact with her future mother in law as she was battling with her inner fears. Jatin made sure to keep an eye on Ishwari all the time as he was concerned about something harmful happening to Sona.

Sonakshi walked in towards the beautifully decorated sofa in the middle of the hall. Just then, Dev made an entrance to the hall.

 Just then, Dev made an entrance to the hall