56 - Misunderstandings!

"What happened Sonakshi? Did he hurt you?" Dev's voice was scary and dangerously serious.

"Actually uhm...nothing. Nothing happened..."

Yet....another lie....Why Sonakshi?

-------------------------------------------

Sona's POV

I couldn't sleep the whole night. It was truly a nightmare for me to meet Neil again. But the worst part was, I couldn't bring myself to tell Dev the truth. Was it because I was a coward? Dev looked like he would murder Neil at that moment. If I had told him, he would have gotten angrier and his anger would only lead him to take the worst decisions at times.

Days passed and things at home were getting better. Ishwari was behaving normally. Although there was not much conversation between us, she would just smile and nod at me when I talked to her or give me a more polite replies.

It was another Sunday morning...

I decided to take a warm shower and wear a saree. I didn't know why, I just felt like pampering myself today. It was a simple saree with a traditional look. I wanted to make a visit to my parent's place so i thought that was the best to wear.

 I wanted to make a visit to my parent's place so i thought that was the best to wear

I walked to the kitchen and made hot coffee for everyone. I could see that Jay uncle was already awake. After serving him the coffee and having a small chat, I took another mug and poured the drinks for me and Dev.

Taking the mugs, I moved towards our room. As I entered inside, I realised that Dev was already awake. He was sitting on the bed and looking at me weirdly.

"Good morning!" I told him but there was no reply. He just frowned at me and turned his face away. He had been moody ever since he came back from office the day before. Okay, what is his problem now?

"Bad Morning!" he replied in a groggy tone.

"Why?" I asked as I sat beside him after placing the mugs on the table.

"Where were you? You know I panicked when I didn't find you beside me...." He trailed as I quickly cut him and pecked him on his cheeks abruptly.

"Excuse me! What was that?" he huffed.

"That was me.... Telling my husband not to worry." I winked as he gave me an unbelievable look.

After that, there was complete silence. He took his time to scan me from head to toe. Ignoring him, I sat to drink my coffee when I heard his voice.

"Did I tell you that you look extremely delicious in sarees?" he asked as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my fragrance.

"Nope... You can tell me now" I breathed as I felt him smiling.

"Hmm...I have better practical skills than theory Mrs Dixit. How about I show you instead of just telling?" he asked as I felt his hands travelling on my bare waist.