81 - What's my gift?

"Seriously.....I have to admit. You really love my hair more than me" he chuckled as she smiled at his words.

"I do love your hair..................but not more than you."

--------------------

Next morning was one of the best mornings for Dev as he woke up tangled in the grip of his lady love. Her legs were caged under her while her hands clutched his shirt in a death grip. He knew that Sonakshi had serious cuddling issues when she went to sleep. But that was something he missed during the past four months. He felt lifeless during those days. But the kiss yesterday gave him the hope that everything was going to get better.

He loved everything about her. Yesterday she indirectly confessed that she loved him and that was enough for him to lose his senses. He slowly caressed her hairs while she cocooned more into his chest. He left a small chuckle looking at her. She really was a kitten. A tiny one. His kitten.

She was all about simplicity, making things easier and helping to those around her. Perhaps that is why her skin glowed. It was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed he couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside.

Dev slowly nuzzled his face inside her neck and kissed her there. That's when he saw her stir in her sleep. He moved away. Slowly and reluctantly, she uncovered her face and blinked a few times before opening her eyes fully. She looked at him and smiled. But her eyes immediately widened when she realised that she was sleeping next to him in a compromising state.

"Gosh....I....I am sorry!" her voice croaked as Dev sighed. He knew this would be coming.

"Do you regret whatever happened yesterday?" he asked her as she blinked continuously.

She swallowed hard as her breath caught in her throat while she pondered on what to reply him.

"I usually don't regret anything I do." She breathed as her eyes were locked with his. "But.... When I first got to know you during college, I thought you had already been kissed numerous times." she admitted.

A tiny smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he ran a hand through his hair. "I think that's a bit too exaggerated." his voice was all whispery and sexy again as she moved backwards in the bed.

"So, what else did you think?" he asked as he met her eyes.

"About what?"

"What else did you think about me?..............During college days....apart from me being a handsome jerk?" he asked as she gasped.

"What? I didn't-"

"Just tell me what did you think?"

"Um..." his question caught her off guard. "What do you mean?"

He started crawling towards her while she kept moving backwards.

"Be careful.... Don't fall off from the bed" he said pointing behind her. But she kept going as he took another step closer.

"You walk backwards a lot." he teased and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Well...I can't help it. Because you walk forward a lot." she replied, pouting.

"Hmm... What did you feel when you first saw me Sona?" he asked as he stopped moving closer.

"Honestly?" she asked.

"Yeap..."

"Okay.... I thought you were a bit.. arrogant!" she said and he nodded like he was already expecting that.