Author's Note

For my first book, I wasn't expecting much when published it. In fact, I only planned for my small amount of readers instead, the number blew out of proportion.

Of course I suffered a case of nervousness and anxiety, afraid that my writing won't be accepted and garner huge dose of criticism. But I want to show my GRATITUDE by saying I'm truly humbled by the love that you gave to that book.

THANK YOU very much for your tiny support. It means a lot to me as a writer; I'm very much aware of the grammar and tense mistakes and yet, your comments astound me.

Please do take note, that writing from a reader's view is still a struggle for me. But that does not mean that I do not enjoy it. I would also appreciate your patience when you put up a request.

It is not easy to think of a good plot because I want to deliver to you a satisfactory oneshot. At the same time, I have other books that need my attention as well.

Which means, I will only publish your oneshot on weekends.

You may add your own twist by either informing me on either private message or in the request page what sort of storyline you prefer, or else I might write of my own will.

I hope that we can co-operate together.

-Hakuouki Oneshot readers.