Predator -Part 1- (Hajime x reader x Souji)

Request by: WintersxTemptress
Genre: Action

Your name: (Y/n)
Last name: (L/n)
Hair length: (H/l)
Hair colour: (H/c)
Eyes colour: (E/c)

(Souji POV)
He hacked a cough when he senses thick liquid dripping from his mouth, yet, Souji fought like a madman. The glint of his sword neath a blanket of stars whereas he overheard noises but Souji couldn't be distracted just then, the captain stabbed his adversary to watch the poor bastard topple on the dirt.

Before Souji could celebrate a mini victory, he joined the dead man on the ground to suffer a chest-aching cough and spat blood. Weakness overwhelmed his shivering frame out of nowhere, someone grasped for his body to heave upright: Hajime.

"We must abandon this place," Hajime spoke breathlessly.

"Leave.. me.." Souji muttered. ".. die.. a warrior..."

"Sustain your energy," Hajime gritted his teeth.

The two of them carelessly fumble into the forestation swallowed by the dim blackness yet, an enraged assembly of soldiers tracks their movements. Loud intonations polluted the quietness of the woodland.

"Stop.." Souji mustered his deteriorating energy. "H-Hajime-kun.."

"I will not stop, Souji-san," Hajime heaved his body upright at the same time picking up the pace.

All of a sudden, a piercing yell bellowed from behind them when Souji was flung below. He witnesses Hajime in a heated battle whereas he cursed at his dumb luck, the front of his westernized uniform covered in sticky vital fluid.

"Die, you bastard shinsengumi dogs!"

With a force, Souji climbed to his feet noting that his sword was missing from the scabbard. A wave of depression hit him whilst he stare face to face with a newcomer. Albeit, Souji's wavering arms curled into fists and got in a fighting stance.

"Come," Souji breathes out the word.

A blurry vision of black and white zoom by, another panic cry ensues followed by the unmistakable sound of gurgling sound and torn neck. Souji had a moment of confusion, both Hajime and he spotted a beast standing over the damaged body.

At the sight of its open jaw revealing sharpen canines while gory meat and juice painted the snout in a demonic fashion; intense look in the (e/c) eyes and that sheer size alarmed him

At the sight of its open jaw revealing sharpen canines while gory meat and juice painted the snout in a demonic fashion; intense look in the (e/c) eyes and that sheer size alarmed him. Even Hajime had taken a step behind to stand closer to Souji's side the katana firmly gripped in his hands.

The opposite groups never budge from where they remained just then, all of them were a spectator to a series of howling and more like creatures drifting out of the hidden shadows.