Hunters (Hijikata x Reader)

Request: Jred52
Genre: action/romance (AU)

Your name: (Y/n)
Last name: (L/n)
Hair length: (H/l)
Hair colour: (H/c)
Eyes colour: (E/c)

(Hijikata POV)
Hijikata was assigned to hunt down mutinous demons loitered in the lower part of Tokyo. He was a fraction from an underground hunters to eliminate unwanted foes.

A lit cigarette between his teeth as he gaze the sky alternated to shade of blood red and lightning streak across.

Where is she? he impatiently intoned.

With a sigh, he continued to lean against the side of his vehicle: a navy colour sports car. On cue, he overheard a low rumble before the view of a Kawasaki Ninja h2r.

Before the rider came to view, Hijikata recognized the owner of the lethal machine

Before the rider came to view, Hijikata recognized the owner of the lethal machine. He grinned lopsided whilst flickered the butt of the cigarette on the ground.

"About time," he snapped. "The sun is setting, the demons will soon crawl out."

She was attired in black; mid riff leather jacket and white tank top underneath. His eyes roamed toward her skin tight pants and chunky boots.

Two katana strapped on her back as she wore a helmet which had a tengu art printed on the surface.

(L/n) (y/n) revved the engine before she shut the bike.

He sauntered toward her with a sly smirk. As she took the helmet, (h/l) (h/c) hair greeted his visage and he leaned close to plant a warm kiss on her pliant mouth.

"Ready to kill some demons?" he whispered.

"Yes," she whispered although her beautiful (e/c) eyes literally lit as she gazed at him.

His girlfriend was a beautiful girl, they shared as much private time together exception of their living quarters. Before the two of them were called in to check the grounds, Hijikata had been busy making love with the passionate female.

"Let's go," he nodded. "Be careful, hear me?"

"You be careful too," she grasped the front of his button down shirt. "I won't be responsible if I go berserk when those demons hurt you."

Hijikata recalled the previous incident, he had been viciously attacked. A minor mistake that almost caused his life. When (y/n) came to the scene alongside Heisuke, she had been uncontrollable.

"I promise not to make the same mistake twice," he vowed.

(Your POV)
You trailed after the low rim car, the growl emitted from your bike garnered attention. The pedestrians loitered in the hearts of Tokyo unaware that dark creatures lurked in shadows.