A Ploy For His Heart (Heisuke x Reader)

Request: KathleenNacpil
Genre: Fluff

Your name: (Y/n)
Last name: (L/n)
Hair length: (H/l)
Hair colour: (H/c)
Eyes colour: (E/c)

(Heisuke pov)
(Y/n) pouted at the same time glared at him, her (h/l) (h/c) strands traced her pretty feature. Heisuke spied her pink hued cheeks from angst pricked by his childish behaviour.

"Go away, Heisuke kun!" her voice reached to a group of men. "So what if this hair pin does not suit me?!"

"You look ridiculous with that dumb pin!" Heisuke's bellow compelled the girl to take a step back. "Take it off!"

"Heisuke.." she wept, at a lose by his attitude. "Why are you so mean?"

He glowered at his friend, ignited by jealousy and disgusted by the stupid accessory. She had skipped up to him to show-off the "gift" received by another boy which led to an argument between them.

"Don't act so pretty, (y/n)," he sneered. "Nobody here sees you as a young woman but if you're looking up to get laid-"

Smack.

Heisuke earned a slap, the hit was a surprise as he gawked at retrieved back of the girl. He sulked whilst gingerly, placed a hand on the smarting area.

"Someone got dumped," Souji breezes in with a cackle. "What a horrible man you are, Heisuke kun."

"Go away," he groused. "I don't need Souji san here."

"I don't care to be," Souji rolled his eyes. "I'm here to purchase watermelons and saw you in a heated battle."

"Heisuke," Sanosuke growled in rage. "Are you an idiot?!"

"All of you, be quiet!" Heisuke roared, he pushed at the rest of them.

"What has gotten into you?" Shinpachi raised a brow.

Heisuke stomped away from the adults when he spotted a lanky male in a fine kimono. His hackles arose at the figure who (y/n) had a crush on and deftly ignored his own feelings.

"What a jerk," he muttered darkly. "Look at his grin, what does she see in him?"

"A young adult and not a pissy toddler," another voice reached him.

He jumped a foot high, to glare over his shoulder: his comrades including their commander stood behind him.

"Why are you all here?" He groaned. "Stop bothering me."

"Now I see the whole picture," Sanosuke chuckled. "Heisuke, are you jealous of that kid?"

"I'm not," he sneered. "Why should I care who that stupid girl likes?"

"Toudou kun," Hijikata glared. "If you want to woo a girl instead of calling uneccessary names, you need to come clean with your feelings."

"And then what?" he barked. "She won't dare to see me as a friend again."

"But that is a good thing, right?" Hajime frowned. "(L/n) san will see you as her potential lover."

Heisuke choked on spittle at the mentioned of "lovers", he suffered physically just as an image of both (y/n) and him share a kiss.

"Neh neh, look!" Souji literally climbed atop Heisuke to point a finger. "He is being friendly with another girl."

"What?" Heisuke's eyes widened.

(Your POV)
The entire day, you shed tears whilst a string of curse let loose from your sharp tongue. You abhored Heisuke for the hurtful remark.