Kidnapped By a Demon (Amagiri x Reader)

Request: zeden400
Genre: Hurt

Your name: (Y/n)
Last name: (L/n)
Hair length: (H/l)
Hair colour: (H/c)
Eyes colour: (E/c)

(Your POV)
The din of your zori slapping continuously on the cracked soil as you exhaled in short puffs. The bleary shadow of the alleyway swallowed you whole.

You bolt blindly at most tripping occasionally yet righted yourself before reciprocated the earlier action to escape from the nemesis.

Demon.

The burned mark around your neck, wrists and ankles was a reminder of the excruciate torture. Tears blurred your vision nonetheless, you fought to stay upright.

It had been a week... months...

You had no clue of the dates or how many days it has been, but you were accustomed to a single thought: suffer.

Ever since the kidnapped from your village, the blonde haired king cause you to lay in your pool of blood. Fright nestled deep into your heart at the idea of once again to be in the same room as him.

Someone rammed you from the side as you elicited a faint cry. When your (e/c) gaze collided with the nozzle of a gun.

"Where do you think to run off?" he presented a snarky grin.

Another demon approached from the corner; reddish hued hair and narrowed cyan eyes turned toward you corned against a wall. His broad stature gave off a dangerous aura but he was the one to captor you earlier abd dragged you into "hell".

"Kazama sama will not accept your act kindly," he explained in a baritone voice. "You commited a grave mistake."

"I don't care!" you wailed pathetically. "Kill me here, please!"

"Your wish is not granted," the tan skinned demon mock you with a chuckle.

The scene transpired in nanosecond, the familiar four walls of the room and faint spell of dizziness from the sudden teleportation.

"Kazama san," Kyo bowed. "We found her loitering quite a distance."

Kazama Chikage sat regally on the throne to eye you in quiet rage. His handsome profile hid a murderous personality.

Rough hands shoved you forward as your hands and knees connected on the tatami flooring. You gulped audibly and trickle of sweat dotted your forehead.

"A pesky human like yourself dare to escape from my clutches?" he droned in a soft yet arrogant voice.

"L-let me go, please," you whispered in a frightful voice with a hint of tremble.

"Why?" he sneered as his narrowed eyes glimmered with underlined rage. "Give me a good reason to believe you this time then I shall consider."

"I don't know wherr your wife is," you answered in surpressed anger. "I'm not the one you need to keep as a prisoner!"

The tall demon languidly got up from his throne to stroll toward your hunched figure and tugged at your mussed (h/c) hair. You scream in agony as fresh tears blurred the vision of his contorted expression.

"The last place Chizuru was seen," he gritted his peraly white teeth. "Had been at your place and you force your innocence onto me?"

"I really don't know!" you shrieked dismally.

The odds of helping a strangers caused you to suffer at the hands of a demon whom happened to be the husband of that missing victim. The young girl was lost in the woods, somehow she found your village and you kindly guided her back to your home.