22.Separation

Gemma P.O.V

I sat on the dirt holding the end of the arrow that was firmly stabbed into my eye as the sound of wolves fighting round me rang in my ear. I didn't see the arrow coming based off the fact that it was men running at me from every way. I pushed myself off the ground when I noticed we were losing and I grabbed the arrow. I couldn't pull it out so I broke it as someone ran to me and I stabbed him in the neck with the broken wood. Blood fell down my face as I kept fighting but I could feel myself becoming dizzy.

"Luna you have to go back!" Someone yelled to me but I couldn't see them.

We kept being pushed back more and more but we kept fighting trying not to let them get to our village. I fell back hitting a tree when I saw the giant big white wolf and I smiled but we already lost this. At this point it was more of them and only about 50 of us fighting. Kay jumped in fight as hard as he could and I kept doing the same but the pain was turning in bearable.

I looked to Kay who was bleeding but he kept moving and fighting and just before he could make it to me I was grabbed. I didn't look back because I knew who it was that grabbed me but I pulled from him. I didn't notice it was just me and Kay fighting and our people either fled or was already dead.

"Gemma!" Mace yelled grabbing me again but again I pulled from him.

I had to do something before Mace over powered me and pulled me away from him. I looked at the blood that was on the ground and it was a lot. I closed my one eye as I quickly said a spell and the blood all turned into flames. I kept my eyes on Kay making sure he wasn't hurt since he was covered in blood. I watched as most of the men started to burn but I didn't noticed the big man running to Kay.

"Kay!" Me and Mace both yelled.

Kay P.O.V

I looked at Gemma and Mace as they both yelled my name grabbing my attention till I felt a sword slid into my shoulder. I let out a loud cry and I felt my pack running to me and Gemma.

"Gemma go!" I yelled in her head as I fell to the ground.

Gemma still didn't move just kept pulling from Mace as the trees and people burned around us. I felt my pack getting closer but I yelled to them.

"Save your Luna!" I yelled to them and the few wolves that still stood ran to her and pushed her back.

I kept my eye on her till she was back move and I tried to stand. I pulled my paw off the ground but when I did all I saw was a sword again. The sharp blade and the strong Knight took off my left paw in one swing making me quickly turn back human. I held in the scream that begged to come but I have never cried out from pain before. I rolled over setting up on my knee and I could hear Gemma screaming in her head and out loud.

"I'll be alright!" I whispered to her in her head.

She just looked at me and the arrow that stuck out slightly in her eye made a tear fall from my eye. I shouldn't have left her in the first place, and the feel of the handle of the sword on my neck. I closed my eyes knowing I was about to be knocked it and taken prisoner. I didn't have to wait to be hit, the amount of blood I lost made me pass out.

-------------

I woke up and the cold air from the night hit me hard making me move. I was in a cage on the back of a horse and wagon. I put my back on the cage wall, and noticed I had on pants and my hand had been cauterization to a stub.

"Look the traitor demon is wake." A soldier said looking at me.

I didn't bother to move my dirty hair out of my way as I looked around. I knew where I was it was the only road we took in and out of the kingdom.

"How did it feel Kay, turning your back on us for savages?" Someone asked me but I didn't say anything.

"Her pussy must have been amazing." Someone yelled making the group laugh.

"Yeah, I pushed her to the ground and had a fell of her ass, nice and firm." Someone else yelled making the group laugh more.

"Stop making jokes!" There leader Sir Jasper said on his white horse.

"Nothing about the pieces of shit is funny, and Knight for the Queen and the son of a great Knight. Nothing but a back stabbing, lying traitor, monster and all for a witch whore." He said making everyone laugh again.

"Once we get to the Kingdom, your head is going to be on a stake Kay." Someone yelled to me and I looked at Jasper.

Jasper is my good friend, known him since I was 3 and a close friend of his family. He looked into my eyes and nothing was there but anger.

"I'm going to make sure that I personally cut off you head." jasper said before he spat at me landing on my cheek.

I cleaned my face but never showed any emotion to them and never talked either. I wish I could shift but I was in to much pain and I couldn't run even if I did. I just though of Gemma and I tried to connect with her but nothing I was to far from her. I guess I had to deal with this sooner or later anyway. I had to face the Isabella and put a end to her.