8.Prisoners

Kay P.O.V

I looked at the demon woman just walking never saying anything when and I looked up. I missed my Queen and I could image being with her now. It should be around her daily tea time, and she would request for me to guard her chambers. The way her eyes shined as she sipped her tea looking out into field where my men would be training. Her soft snow white skin, and her beautiful eyes. I looked up at the sky and all I could think about was my queen, till I bumped into the demon woman.

"Don't ever let your skin touch mine." I said annoyed by her till I noticed how she stood.

She stood in a defensively way making me smell the air for the first time something I didn't want to do. I could smell there where people around but I could smell Gemma more than anything and damn she smelt amazing. I backed away from her and rubbed my nose, not wanting to smell her at all.

"Stop making sounds." She said pulling the rope around my neck forcing me to come closer to her.

"We have to be quite here." She whispered to me and I ducked down a little.

"Why?" I asked her as she took light steps and I tried doing the same but I couldn't so I kept myself ducked down a little.

"We are in a another tribes land now and they are not half as nice as my people are. In fact they hate my people and me so we can't get caught by them." She said and I smiled.

"Well me and them have something in common." I said next to her ear and she stopped and looked back at me angry.

I looked at her for a moment waiting for her to turn around again but she never did. I could smell her breath and damn it, she smelt amazing. I licked my lips and she gave me a grossed out look before I snapped back and moved away from her. I felt grossed out now to that I even came that close to her.

"Just keep quite long enough for us to get out of this place." She said as we both took light steps.

I have to fight the wolf inside of me and as soon as I can I have to kill Gemma. She was making the wolf in me more awake and making the human in me more angry. I though about what my father would tell me about his wolf, that he never listened it. To think like an animal was the worst mistake a man could make. Only fools lived in packs, and did the whole mate thing, shifting thing and all of that. My father was one of the smartest men I have ever known, and he loved the Queen just as much as I do. That night the King dead, my father was at her side and took his sword up to fight the ones that killed the King.

I could never forget how she cried, and how she felt like giving up on everything. The King was a great man, he was always nice and all of these savages killed him. My blood started to boil at the though of him dying by the hands of witches.

"Why did you people?" I asked Gemma loudly as I come to a stop.

"Keep your voice down." She said turning around.

"No! Why did you and your demon witch friends kill the King?" I yelled and her and she gave me a look of confusion.

I could feel feet hitting the ground, as who there the tribe was near by came to us but I didn't care. I wanted to know why they would do this to the King and hurt my Queen so badly.

"Shut up and come on." She said pulling the rope but I still didn't move.

"No tell me you little bitch." I said grabbing her by both of her shoulders.

"Kay shut up and lets go!" She yelled making the fire rope burn me a little bit, but I ignored the pain.

"Tell me why?" I yelled out louder than before and she gave me a look of pure anger and hate.

"We didn't kill the King, your father and your Queen killed the King." She yelled back as I felt about 20 spears poking into my back.

I looked around and saw the men with spears around us and even more at Gammas back. The rope wasn't on fire anymore as they pulled it away from her. I didn't understand the savages since they didn't speak in the Queens tongue. The men all stood still as I heard a horse coming to us and Gemma looked at me with nothing but anger. A tall man with light brown skin and blond long hair jumped off the horse and another one started talking.

They looked at me then they looked over to Gemma and the leader walked over to her. One put his foot on her back making her fall to her knees, and the leader stood in front of her. She didn't make a sound as he asked her something in the funny language. She still didn't say anything back, as the man pointed to me, and started to yell at her. She didn't say anything still as he pulled out a sword and placed it on her neck.

I didn't move either as she looked at me as he started to talk to her again. He stood still saying something to her and she still didn't talk, making him laugh. He looked at me and I looked at him as he asked me something in the same language but I didn't respond.

"I'm going to guess you're a Knight from the Kingdom near by right?" He asked me before he laughed.

"Well look at that men, we have to prisoners to bring to the princess." He said making all the men laugh.

They picked Gemma up by both of her arms and let her legs drag on the ground. Them men poked me in the back making me walk behind the men drag Gemma. The side of her head was bleeding and I had no idea where we are going.