30.Epilogue

Zara P.O.V

I looked into the eyes of the birds around Gemma and Kay watching there beautiful wedding. I smiled at how touching it was as I opened my eyes looking into my kingdom.

"Is everything alright?" My right hand Paul said to me.

"Perfect," I said standing and he stood behind me.

"So what is our next move, my Queen?" He asked me as I stood walking down the stairs as my long red dress followed behind me.

"We just wait now," I said heading to my chambers and he followed behind.

"Are they falling into place now?" He asked and I nodded pushing open my chamber doors.

"Would you like to see?" I asked him and he nodded walking over to me and my wall.

The wall was completely black, and the soul of everyone I have killed hung tight to it. I ran my fingers over the wall and they all tried to run from me but my image came on the wall. I looked at Gemma and Kay again talking to each other in a pond. Paul looked at them with a smile, but I turned that disgusting display off. I turned to another I found in distress my sweet voodoo princess Rue. She was running around the trees scared for her life and I smiled.

"Looks like this is moving faster than we thought," Paul said looking at her as I made the image leave. 

"Its nothing that I and you can't do my Omen," I said pulling him into a deep kiss that he returned.

"My father will be happy that I have a woman like you." He said and I smiled at the thought of his father loves me.

"The King of Darkness, I'm honored," I said grabbing him and walking him to the window.

We looked out at the large dragons that set fire to the Island that we are on. I didn't know what place it was but it was beautiful, and nothing is more pleasing than watching people burn to death. I looked down at the burning flesh and the smell of death only made me wet down south. Paul grabbed me pulling me into him as his hand invaded my body.

"Once I have my sisters back, we will rule this world, Under my order, under my law," I said as his mouth tongue slid down my neck.

"I will have Kings and Queens bow to me, I will have peasants worship me, I will be the God of this earth," I said as Paul let his hand cover my breast.

"You will God of this earth, and I will be The Darkness that covers it." He said making smoke cover the room.

The feel of the smoke in my lungs made me smile as I felt Rue falling into place for my plan. One down four more to go!