15.Home

Kay P.O.V

I looked at Gemma as she walked into the hut in her new clothes and I would be liar if I said she didn't look beautiful.

"Oh I wanted to tell you, that some of your hair is white now." She said stopping in front of me.

I looked at her outfit showing off her stomach, and her legs making me feel tense. I put my hands on  my hair pulling a little forward and she was right.

"That's strange." I said as she looked out the door seeing it was now getting dark.

"Yeah, I'm guess you turning into a wolf this much is changing you into more of an..."

"A man." I said interrupting her.

"No, that's not what I was going to say." She replied with an yawn.

I looked at her as I started to hear almost everyone in the village saying good night to each other. I looked at the fire that I started and the large mound of pelts that was next to it.

"We both had a look day, maybe we should get some rest." I said and Gemma walked over to the pelt and fixed it up a little.

She made hers more into a bed, since this hut didn't have one, maybe it was just for business. I moved over to her and laid on the other end of the pelt and looked at her.

"Why do you think I'm less of a man?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I don't think that, I just think you have to much loyalty and trust for someone who I know doesn't love you." She said looking at me.

"I saw what happened that night, my father was wrong, and your father was wrong and so was she but that doesn't mean she doesn't love me." I replied and she gave me a shocked look before she sat up.

"You finally believe in what you saw, me getting choked half to death was the only way you would believe me." She said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry for that, and yes I believe in what you showed me." I said and she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"I still struggle to believe what my father did." She said and sat up pulling off the pelt off of my chest letting air hit me since I didn't have a shirt anyway.

"What did your father do?" I asked her as she looked at my chest.

"The Queen tricked my father and the other witches to come onto the Kings land. You father made sure everyone saw this so he could go out and kill them. I still have no real idea why but magick would be the most reasonable one. While you and your father ready yourself for the attack my father came to the Queen, and offered her the heads of my sister witches in return we live." She said and I was confused and she saw that on my face.

"He tried to save your life, and the life of his people how is that wrong?" I asked moving closer to her.

"If I was any other human on this earth nothing would be wrong with it, but since we are the Tribe of Rainbow their is something wrong with it. My people didn't lie, or cheat, we didn't steal or betrayed our friends. If we declared love for someone we met it and he lied to everyone that could have helped. He knew of the dangers ahead but he said nothing." She said clearly angry at what he did.

"Now I'll never be the witch my mother was, and do the amazing magick she once did." She said forcing back tears.

I didn't think as I pulled her down to me and let her head rest on my chest and shockingly enough she didn't pull away. I don't know why but I could feel that she was sad almost and it effected me.

"Maybe you don't have to be your mother." I said and she sat up resting her hands on my chest and looked at me.

"She was brave, smart, beautiful with powers to make anyone happy and bring peace to villages all over. Why wouldn't I strive to be just like her?" She asked and I smiled.

"My father lead an army of over 2 million, he was feared and respected all over, trusted by the King and the Queen and love by all women. Should I be more like him?" I asked her and she didn't talk just looked away.

"I wanted to be like my father for years and I want to collect you head as well. I can image doing either of those things now. I want to be the man my father never was and you should be the witch that you mother never was." I said to her and she just looked at me.

"Four weeks ago you called me a demon and tried to kill me, now you're my best friend." She said making me smile.

"I was closed off from the world only seeing what the Queen told me was there. I met you and you showed me that there was more to life than just good and bad. Sometimes good people do bad things, and sometimes bad people are just bad people." I said and before I could finish my though her lips pressed to mine.

I was shocked by what she did and as she pulled back I pulled her back down to me. I pushed my lips onto hers again, and she moved onto me wrapping her arms around my neck. She pulled herself onto my lap, and pressed herself down onto my manhood giving me an erection. I wrapped my arms around her small waist forcing her to me more. She pulled back and I softly bit her neck making everything in me want to taste her blood again.

"Hello." A voice said and Gemma moved off of me quickly.

She looked at the door and stood walking over and pulled it open, seeing the same woman from earlier.

"Did you need anything before I go to sleep?" She asked and Gemma looked back at me.

"Yes, can I sleep in your hut tonight?" She asked and the woman nodded and Gemma looked back at me.

"Goodnight Gemma." I said and she nodded walking away and closed the door.

I didn't show it but my heart was slightly hurting that she wasn't with me, and the fact she walked away from me only made me angry. I was upset but still, she tasted amazing and at this point I wasn't sure if I cared about making it back to the Kingdom.