House Tour

~Later~

"alright so I always have the room with the white flannel sheets, Navy blue galaxy bed spread, that's a queen, has six pillows, two memory foam white flannel, two Galaxy soft hugging pillows, and two pastel blue cushions. There should be a cupboard for our clothes. Make yourself at home!" I smile at all my friends.

After a small fight about the rooms I show them around the rest of my place. The lounge room has one large soft couch that is also navy blue, has a heap of grey, white and black faux fur blankets, a heap of pastel blue cushions. A 54inch by 45inch TV windows everywhere a head of foot rests. Surround sound speakers and everything is in the theme of Navy blue, galaxy, Black, Pastel Blue, Grey and White. This all lead off into a large balcony.

The bathroom has a massive bath tub that has a shower head above it. The tub being pearl white; shower head a glorious silver. There was about 6 large fluffy pastel blue towels on the silver towel rack. There was a different door just outside the bathroom that lead to the toilet. Which matched the theme of the bathroom.

The kitchen has smooth Navy Galaxy counters, black stools at the breakfast bar. Silver matching cutlery, and utensils. Grey and black marble dishes, clear to pastel and navy blue wine glasses and normal glasses. Pastel and Navy mugs. There was a special spot for each thing. The cupboards where already filled with non-perishables. The fridge was a glassy Navy blue as well.

After I finished the tour I got the others to put their clothes and stuff away into their rooms while I put the food away.