Bloodlust

"Hey, it's been a few weeks; the room out back is starting to stink up. I think I should incinerate all the bodies or at least kill them," I say to the voice, now in the form of a girl, who I have named Remmamber.

"Yeah probably... I think the police are finally catching up to so we better up our game," Remmamber tells me. I know it is hard to believe that once I was a normal girl with hopes and dreams to become normal. My friends are still around. I won't hurt them. If I ever do, I would put a blade through my neck and watch myself in a mirror telling the world what I have done.

No maybe I could just fall of a building. No, I hate heights. Blade it is. Oh well, my friends have been helping me. I'm not sure why. They all seem to have changed. People around me change. It's as if I carry an aurora and if anyone steps into it, they will become insane like me.

They still don't see Remmamber but I know they all see the same as I do. They all have an evil version of them that they chat to. They are our Dark Angels. They pulled us out of the frying pan and into the fire. Honestly, I quite like the fire, it's warm and comfortable.

"Hey guys!" I yell out to my friends, I hear a collective reply of yeah come to the lounge room.

"We gotta move the bodies, or at least kill 'em, then I say we go out for some ice-cream and another kidnapping! Waddaya think?" I yell out, our neighbours don't exist anymore anyway. I own the whole hotel so no one even thinks twice anyway.

"Sounds good!" I hear one of my friends call out. It's ironic how we all are just a bunch of normal people who became sociopathic psychopaths. I like it this way. We all trust each other with our identities and have to really.

My friends walk out wearing their new black, skin-tight clothes a few minutes later. I was the first to go insane somehow; they look up to me as a leader or something. We really are all just equals.

"Alright Imma go get changed, make sure you brings your gloves, knives, guns, so forth," I say leaving the room waving my hand at them to go. I get into my suit, I then put my hair down and put on some black jeans, a black singlet shirt and a Purple, blue and Mauve Galaxy type jacket. My hair looks the same as my jacket; it is almost down to my ass now. I'm thinking of just dying it black and fading it down to a teal. I think I'll buy the dye while we are out today actually. I get a black bag and in it, I put some gloves, a mask, my phone, some headphones, and some money. The gloves and mask in a hidden place. I do my make up quickly then grab a hair elastic to put around my wrist.

I walk out and see Remmamber. She follows me out to the lounge room.

"Who is that?" one friends asks scared. All my friends are looking at Remmamber but they can't see her right? I look beside me to see if it was someone else, but only Remmamber is there. That's impossible. Right?

"Um... guys this is Remmamber," I explain shakily, "Remmamber this is Rosemary, Tyler and Kathrine. They are my closest friends... guys this is Remmamber she is what helped me into the fire... she is, sorry was my voice inside my head..."

Everyone looks shocked. I don't understand anymore, nothing makes sense, but, if they can see Remmamber then she isn't a voice in my head. So what is she? Who is she?

"Guys... lets go out..." I say scared, a very rare emotion with me. I plug in my headphones to my phone and play a DaP video, when they left, they too weren't the same. We all changed. You might, every now and then, hear of a killer in London, well it aint one killer. It's some of my friends. Although they aint as good as me they are quite good. Here I'm known, my friends and I are known but only by our personas