Mad Man at Night

3pm April 13th 2018

I wake up to feel something. Nope just sick. I rush to the bathroom and throw up into the toilet violently. Heading to the kitchen I grab a glass and some painkiller's and take them.

"God I hate medicine" I complain to no one. Everyone else was still asleep. I go into the lounge room and open the curtains before turning on the radio and cleaning. Knowing I would wake the other people up it was a win, win.

Cleaning off the table and everything I finished doing work and head to the couch to lay. About half an hour later everyone was out of their rooms and I was feeling better. I looked around and only then did I notice something horrible. Nothing was where it was meant to go. There where boxes all around the rooms, and a lot of bags by the door. I go back into the kitchen and look around. I notice a small note on the counter.

"hey guys, hope you had a good sleep. Why don't you all go sit on the couch, ok?" I asked in the voice I used for sick people, and children. They all nodded and left. I picked up the note and read it.

                                                      Survive 24 weeks and go free,

                                                            You can't escape me

                                         You will be delivered food during the night

                                                NO TRYING TO ESCAPE OR BOOM!

                                                                           Thanks!

Worried I called the cops. They said to do nothing and that they would find who did this. I walking out into the lounge room and decided a meeting was in order.

"Hey Guys? Are any of you feeling better?" I ask. The other three nodded. I smiled anxiously. Before deciding it would be best to just lay on the floor before I fall.

"Emma? Are you ok?" Tyler asks worried for me. i must look paler than normal, is that even possible?

I look up at them from the floor.

"No. I aren't ok," I admit, yelling slightly. I see them all flinch slightly. I look down again and give Dan (who is in the middle of Phil and Tyler) the note I found. I can almost feel the fear in the air.

"I've called the police, but they say that until they find out who has done this to us they can't do anything. There are boxes everywhere. I'm guessing they have your stuff in it. You guys should go put it away," I say solemnly.