Dinner conversations

"Hey! Ty! Pete! Dan! Phil! Dinner is ready!!!" I shout after them all. The all come in and sit where they want. I end up sitting at the head of the table next to me is Tyler and Peter, then next to them and across from each other is Dan and Phil. I smile at everyone.

"eat up!" I gesture to the plates in front of them. I fill my glass with wine and drink it.

"Hey Em, what's will the face your pulling?" Phil questions... I smile weakly before heading off to the kitchen and returning with a heap of cruisers.

"Gee Em, what are those for?" Dan asks shocked at the sheer amount of alcohol I had in my arms.

"I don't like wine," I reply simply before drinking a glass of my favourite flavour, coconut and mango. I smile and continue eating. We all make small talk during dinner so as for the table area to not be silent.

"HHeyyy. Guyyys. I, I'mm gonna go now!" Peter says drunkenly wobbling slightly. I wave my hand at him as if to say ok.

"Byyyyyy BROooooooo!" I say way to cheerfully. I put my dishes in the sink and check the time.

"Holy Mother of Shit!" I yell, I hear a few what's before I answer, "It's almost, like, 11. We started drinking at 6. This is gonna be one painful mother!"

I head to my bed and fall asleep quickly. I'm not sure what the others are doing...