Hotel introductions

~10 minutes later~

We arrive at the hotel we would be staying at. I, of course, payed for all of it. Well not all of the hotel just the top floor. Well I say I paid for it...

"Emma! It's so good to see you again! You still have the keys don't you?" One of my good friends Peter smiles. I dive into my bag and jingle the keys in his face.

"Hey why don't you come over for dinner?" I ask him. Not bothering to ask the others. I could feel them looking at me confused so I didn't bother.

"Sure! How's life treatin' ya?" Peter jokes. Ah peter he is just like a, nice, brother. I've got my other four still home in the Mornington peninsular.

"ah same old, same old. Less existional attacks now though! Getting better that's for sure! Well I best get going. Cya later Bro!" I shout out leading my friends to put their cases on a trolley. I grab the rest of my stuff out of the car and toss the keys to Peter. Who catches them and leaves the room. I take my floor keys out of my pocket and decide to mock the others.

"ok so children, if you would just put your hands on the trolley at all times that would be useful!" I pretend to be a kindergarten teacher.

"how dare you mock me!" Tyler Teases back, "Do you not know who I am?"

"No, I do not know who mew are," I smirk at her, "but anyone as Purrfect as mew must be a Purrincess"

"what is going on here?" Dan asks, probably concerned for us. Phil too looking mildly concerned as well and entertained. Shaking my head, I laugh.

"Just a little exercise. I've heard laughing can give you abs. Now come on let's get up there!" I shout happily.