Dressing up

April 20th

"Day 7 of being stuck with these dorks!" I point to my friends! "And since it's been a week we will do something special! Hmmm... what could be do? I mean I have curling wands, hair straighteners, nail polish, makeup, girly clothes. Yeah that's a hard one... what do you guys think?" I ask deviously to my new found prey.

About ten minutes later I have the camera's set up in all the rooms we need and have everything set up.

"Ok so first Dan! I have a lovely wig here for you! Just your colour too! Here are some boob fillers and a bra, here is a dress and some boots, I don't think you would survive with heels..." I giggle giving a shocked Daniel the new clothes. The dress is a short black dress with little stars printed over it. The wig was exactly his colour, it was slightly wavy and went all the way down his back. A fringe was across the forehead. His boots where slightly heeled black boots. Dan leaves with his new attire and I smile at the camera knowing to put a small caption says (disclaimer, they knew nothing of this). Next was Phil's turn smiling I left the room and came back with his.

"so Phil, here I have a nice wig for you, some fake boobs and a bra, here is the shorts, the shirt and some sandals," I say passing Phil his clothes. He had a bright orange T-shirt with some black shorts and sandals. His wig was as long as Dan's but black and straight. He leaves the room and I leave to get Tyler and my clothes.

"alright so, Ty, these are yours!" I exclaim pulling out a long messy brown wig with an orangy red dip dye effected wig. I gave her some oversized black sweatpants, an oversized fandom shirt and a red flannel. I also give her a pair of comfy looking socks.

"and these are mine!" I say happily showing my clothes. I had a slender navy blue dress with one silver strap around one shoulder. I had a sliver pair of heels, a necklace with a pearl in it, and a dark brown, shoulder length, wavy wig. I turn the camera off and change into my outfit before leaving as we all gather into the bathroom.

In the bathroom

When we are all in the bathroom I laugh. Pure and loudly. The boys actually didn't look that bad. I turn to the camera.

"now for the make up!" I explain. I get out my makeup for everyone.

"Dan has this set, Phil you get this, Ty you get this and I get this!" I smile widely.

After about an hour of doing makeup we are finally done! I turn off the camera in the bathroom and we all head out to the balcony to do our nails. After we finish that we all sit in the lounge room and I explain the rules of a game we would be playing.

After the about halfway through the video I put my arm out to get a card in a way that showed my wrist. I instantly regretted it. The old scars meshing with less new ones. The fresh cut scabbed slightly even though I didn't draw blood.

"It's so noticeable, they'll know for sure. Then they'll tell you how week you are, tell you, you should do more than that. Tell you you're worthless. When you look at them, it won't be looks of care or fear. It'll be looks of hate and menace. They know the truth now. They know you're a psychopath. You need to stop this. Stop letting people know of your existence before it's too late!"

'No it's not true! They aren't that cruel and I will do, as I want! I am completely normal! Having homicidal thoughts is completely normal! That's all it is! Plus I don't even have any anymore. When those dicks moved on to university and I never saw them the thoughts disappeared!' I fight internally with myself.

"Psssshhhh keep dreaming! You're so far from normal. I mean come on; you talk to yourself, mentally and aloud, you "had" thoughts where you longed for the feel on blood dripping down your wrists onto the ground as you watched the life drain from the eyes of your victim. You are so far past normal that it's ridiculous. Now look at what you're doing! Talking to me mentally? Slowing down what's going on out there in the real world? That is not human. At all." The voice argued back. I had to admit. It had a strong point. I decided to block it out and focus on the real world. Knowing what was coming. Ready to face the hate in their eyes.

I looked up quickly the world still moving slowly and decided to act normal pretending nothing happened in case they didn't notice. My hope came true. They didn't notice. At least they haven't let on they noticed. I pulled my arm back casually to read my card and continue playing. Thank god, I didn't fight aloud that time.