Chapter-14-heart broken me (Andy's POV )

ANDY'S POV 

I rushed to the hospital. I freacking went over the effin limit. I speeded I had called all the guys n my way to inform them they were on there way.

When I finally reached they hospital. I booked it in. I ran strate to the desk lady.

"Which room is Scarlett jonhson staying in." I practicaly screamed at the desk llady. I felt pretty bad after becuase she looked reallt treiffied.

"She is in room 564." She said in a panicked tone. I was about to ran to that room when the desk lady called me over again.

"What." I snapped at her.

"Ummm.... She is in oporation sir you can't see her."

"Well this fucking day has just gotten even worse." I screamed at the top of my lungs. Just as I did all the guys came running in.

"Andy calm down." Ashley yelled.Jinnx had walked over to the secritary to tell her that I was sorry for yelling at her. Well in real life I wasn't. I get it was unclled for but scarlett could be dead. 

Ashley and jake were rubbing my back while jnxx and sammi and CC all talked to the desk lady. Tears started to leak. I put my head in my hands and started to cry silently to myself. Why was Scarlett out of the house? Why was she in that ally? Why hadn't she called me when she left ?. I just hoped Scarlett was okay.

"Andy why are you so worked up I get it but the desk lady said she should be okay but why are you so worked up about." Jinxx asked the question that I didn't want to answere.

"I- I was at the market and well scout was there and she kisseme I pushed her away and then I screamed at her and then when I was coming home I saw the ambulance and then I saw Scarlett on the stretcher." I said.

"Oh Andy." Sammi said as she sat down beside jinxx right behind her did the same.

"No I don't want sympathy." I said simply.  

"Andy if I new she was going to do that I would have stoped her." Sammi said. 

"whatever sammi all I want is for Scarlett to be okay." Okay the truth was is that I would never ever get mad at sammi she was too nice and I no she and Scout were best friends but I could never be mad at her. Plus I don't want to threten my friend ship with Jinxx he is a bit to protective of Sammi. 

I really hoped Scarlett was okay she was my everthing. And with out her I had nothing. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it is so short I am just really tired 

Comment,vote,FANN

jordan xox

thnks