Chapter- 30 Flash back time !

"What?!" I asked a little shocked. 

"Will you marry me." Andy asked again. 

"I-I.." I didn't know what to say. Andy wanted me to marry him. I wasn't sure how to answere that. I did love him. but I wasn't really sure about mirage. I don't want to say no but I am not so sure if it is a yes. I biting my lips I think back over time to when we first met. 

At the party three years ago.

"Damn Layla I didn't think we would be invited to something as awesome as this."

"Yeah we are at a party with Black Veil Brides." Layla gushed.

"Yeah this is awesome." I said as I looked around at everyone around us.

I spotted Dhavie Vanity and Jay von monroe  sitting beside him.

"I will be right back." I told Layla and wondered over to Dhavie and Jay.

 "Hi." I sya as they both turn around to look at me. 

"Hi." The both say in sync. 

"I just wanted to say I am a huge fun of you guys." I smile at them both. 

"Thats awesome we both love meeting fanns." Says Jay. 

"Well yeah ." I smile at my shoes.

"Hmm."

"Yo Scarlett."

I turned around and ashley was running toards me waving his hand like a lonitic. I smile at him once he gets to me.

"Hey whats up." I ask.

" Nothing much I just wanted to talk to you." Ashley flashed me a smile showing off his purly whites. 

"Thanks." I blused at him. I hoped the lights would make it so he didn't see me blush. 

"I saw that." Ashley smirked before walking away.

Wow. Thats embarassing. I turn and see Andy at the bar sitting on a stole. I wanted to aproche him but I also didn't. I turned my back and wached everybody dancing. I smiled as i watched them. I froze once i felt someone tape my shoulder. I turned around and looked up at Andy. He smiled down at me. 

"Hey.Scarlett right ?" 

"Yeah." 

And then i went back to the day Andys bus hit me. 

 "HOLY SHIT." I screamed when I looked ad saw the guys standing over me. I bounched up and ran to the end of what I think was there bus. 

"hey scarlett it is nice to see you to." ashley said sarcasticaly.

"were the hell am I." I asked 

"on our bus." jinxx said as he sat down 

"why." I yelled 

" because SOME ONE DOSN'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE." andy yelled makeing it really loud so the driver could hear.

"well then thank you." I said " umm has any one came around looking for me." i  asked 

"yeah actueley come with me." andy motioned or me to go to the back room of the bus.I walked in with andy and saw my mom and the THING sitting on a bed.

"FINALY." the thing barked " we have been waiting for hours ." nick said sweetley.

"get away from me." I said as I started to back up.

"whats going on." andy asked once I started to back up.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME." I yelled at them again.poor andy he just sat there looking so confused and flustered.

" DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." nick yelled

"I will and I am." I snapped. I am going to get it again.

"scarlett what is going on please tell me." andy begged

"them they are the reason I was hit he is trying to kill me." I screamed

" don't say that honey we love you." my mom said./

"ha! yeah right like I will ever fall for your sweat inocent voice again you both are just monsters." I yelled at them

"YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT." the thing screamed. He gabbed me by the hair and forced me down.

"what the fuck." andy said as he watched in horror as nick kicked me reapetedley. I just sat there screaming that when the kikcing stop and half of the guyys were on top of nick and my mom was screaming at them to stop.

"hey are you ok." andy asked as I got up.

"yeah I think I have just a few broken ribs thats all." I said

"here lets get you to a doctor." he said as he lead me out sitting room.

"so whats up with you and the guy in there." andy asked " if you don't mind me asking."

" my mom is a drugey and a acoholic hey meet now they are together. my mom started after my dads death and now they beat me for fun and some times they just make reasons up." I said looking at the ground.

"how long has it been." he asked

"7 years." I said again but meeting his gaze 

"wow ruf." he said.

"ha! you don't know the half of it." I said 

"well they can't hurt you anymore." andy promised 

"really." I asked 

" I promise." 

I was sure of my answere to Andy's question.