Chapter-22 apologies and bathroom breaks

Now you're adrift in a sea of lies 

A foolish villain hidden in their shelter 

The demons running behind your eyes 

A simple shadow, we can fight together. 

I'll never walk away 

Tear down! The walls that will surround 

Cry out! Above the burning sound 

Show me! How bleeding hearts can pound 

If we stand together we will be unbroken. 

We carry forward into the night 

A strength of innocence like children's laughter 

An army standing for what is right 

We'll fall like angels if we lose what matters. 

I will not walk away 

Tear down! The walls that will surround 

Cry out! Above the burning sound 

Show me! How bleeding hearts can pund 

If we stand together we will be unbroken. 

We will not walk away. 

Tear down! The walls that will surround 

Cry out! Above the burning sound 

Show me! How bleeding hearts can pound 

If we stand together we will be unbroken. 

Tear down! The walls that will surround 

Cry out! Above the burning sound 

Show me! How bleeding hearts can pund 

If we stand together we will be unbroken.

I was currently listening to unbroken By Black Veil Brides. the sound of Andy's voice rung in my ears as I thought abouteverything. I was standing over my tolite holding the BVB rosary and the picture of Andy and me. I didn't want these anymore. I couldn't live another day with them in my poestion .

I loved Andy but I needed to let him go.He had let go of me odviously. He had to be a jerk and ruin my entire birthday yester day.I don't think it was really nessicery for him t do that. I had called Layla and she was outraged for two reasons juliet never invited her and Andy for being such a jerk.

I don't know why but Juliet does not like Jamie. I reme,ber seeing her at the supermarket with Layla and Jamie and she took one look at Jamie and ran. I asked her about it but she just avoided the question. I brushed it off later that day.I didn't really care about it anymore thou. It was a thing of the past. I needed to let it go Like I neede to let Andy go.

I looked back down at the tolite then back at the BVB rosary and picture of me and Andy. I gazed down at Andy in the picture. He was so beautiful with his hair all wavey and in front of his face. it was back when he had it long but he cut it now.  I nodded my head and I was letting the picture and BVB rosary slipp out of my hands. I was about to let go of the past when there was a knock on the door. I look at the bathroom door then at the stuff. I sighed and put the stuff under the tolite so no one would see it. 

"One minuet." I called as I walked tords the door. 

I was expecting it to be Sammi Doll or Juliet when I answered the door but I was shocked when I saw who was standing in the door way. It was Andy. He looked a little shocked like I was. I didn't really think he even relized where he was. I shook my head getting my self out of thought.