Killed Your Mother

Jay's POV
Cole's eyes widened, he backed away, shaking his head. "No, no, no... Y-You're not suppose to be here..." Cole said, the familiar voice laughed. "And you're not suppose to mention me to anyone." The voice said, Cole flinched. "I didn't tell anyone..." Cole said, the voice chuckled.

"I'm not crying because of that... I'm crying because of... Of... Of... Him..." The voice said, Cole gasp. Cole looked at Nya, Nya looked at Cole. Alex let go of Nya, walked up to the shadow. "And who do you think you are?" Alex asked, the voice laughed.

"Just like your real mother... Strong... Confident... Brave... And afraid in the inside..." The voice said, Alex only stared. "Leave her out of this or I'll-." "You'll what? Cry to your dead mommy?" The voice said. Cole flinched.

"Who are you?!" Lloyd asked, this voice laughed. "Don't remember me?" The voice asked, Lloyd shook his head, confused.

"I'm the master of Dark, the ruler of Darkness, the ruler of the curse realm." The voice said, we all gasped. "Darkness..." Lloyd said, Cole's eyes widen, he backed away. "Told you I'll be back Cole." Darkness said, Cole looked shocked.

Darkness laughed, and laughed. Cole grabbed Darkness's collar, he growled. "Stat away from them." Cole said, Darkness laughed. "Just like Nicole... Brave. Protective with her loved ones... Like Mother Like Son." Darkness said, Cole gasped, letting go.

"Diego Sanchez..." Cole said, Darkness grinned. "You won't ever know your destiny. And it's all your father's fault." Darkness said. "Go to hell, asshole." Cole said, Darkness laughed.

"Cole... You don't know?" Darkness asked, everyone including me was confused. "Know what?" Cole asked, Darkness has a ugly smirk on his face, I wanted to punch his face.

"It was me." Darkness said, Cole was confused. "What do you mean it was you?" Cole asked, Darkness grinned. "I did it." Darkness said, Cole shook his head. "Did what?" Cole asked. 

"I...."

"Just say it!"

"Killed Your Mother..."