15 Years- Rixton Fan Fic

Authors Note:

Well, this is my fist book and i am so happy to final start it.For those people who don't know who Rixton is their a Up coming band from England. As you can see in the book cover the boys are so perfect and very talented! I want to put out there that their single "Me and My Broken Heart" is now available to pre- order! This book well get edited!! This is like my first story on here so please respect. Comment what you think i need opinions and please vote and share around. Most of all Enjoy!

Believe

PS this will be short.

Chapter One

I feel so weird without Lewi by my side. He is my best friend and we are so close.Not being with him is just, Unreal. No one understands me like Lewi does. I'm Ella by the way, I'm 19 and I live with my brother ,Danny, and his band of friends Jake, Charley and of course Lewi. The flat isn't really big and we are all hoping to get more money out of the band to buy a larger house.

Lewi has been gone for a while. Almost a day. We have no idea where he is, all I know is i just want to see him. I wanna see him with his dope Snap back on, his Back Packs, His amazing tattoos. Just everything. Just knowing his safe will keep me going.

Jake walks into my room. He leans on my brown oak computer table and combs back his lush dark brown hair with his manly hands. I look up to him, full of hope that Lewi is back. "Any news on Lewi?" I ask my eyes wide and looking desperate. "Kinda" he says back shrugging his shoulders at me. "What the heck is that supposed to mean,Kinda". I ask him getting annoyed now. "He called but when i answered, all i heard was --" he paused, unable to finish. He just stared right through me. "And ..."  i said pushing him on. He opened his mouth to say something but suddenly Danny burst through the door. "You guys better come see this!" We looked at each other and rushed after Danny into Jake's room.